Tonight's Couple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight's Couple

"A few years ago me and my friends found this really neat haunted house on line, we wanted to go there but never got around to actually doing it."
    "Well I have been going to a haunted house since I was six years old and I'm taking you there on our way back from your sister's wedding."
    The longer they talked they finally realized they were both talking about The Ravens Grin Inn!
    Tiffany has been coming here with the rest of her family ever since she was six years old, she's now out of high school and working full time.
    She and I were comparing notes and discovered both of us would use the same technique to scare people in the wine cellar.
    She would hide in one of the coffins, then listen carefully and when someone else went to open the coffin she would put her hand on top of their hand as the grabbed the edge of the lid.
    I did this in the basement to a fairly well-known haunter here during a Transworld and he went flying (propelled by fear) clear across that room, infront of the rest of the Transworld group! How embarassing! But then you never know exactly "what"is going to scare a person, do we?
    Last night my Wife was startled when she walked outside and a raccoon the size of a bear cub went waddling away back into the dark.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Is she sure it wasn't a bear cub the size of a large racoon?

Comment

I was recently informed there is a large tail-less raccoon wandering around.
      What do you get if you remove a racoon's tail? A bear!
      Maybe 10 years ago I saw a raccoon into the garbage can and it was as big as a bear cub, a big cub, wide hips, tall, hungry!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

and then "Tonight's Couple"

At the end of the tour he asked me, "Do you work on this place everyday?"
        "You Dam Betcha!"
        I got holes to dig, looking for the pipe I buried 20 years ago to solve the wine cellar "water" problem. Problem returned, just when I thought I could maybe "coast" a little.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim,

You should take some pics from time to time to match up with all these stories you that you tell us. Post some pics!!!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Yes, when some one has asked a question and accepted the answer, turns and walks away, you should take a picture of the back of their head for the internet. Include any photos of mud on shovels and pipes with snot running from them. Especially close ups of water trickling through circa 1870's lime stone.

I need some new wall paper for my computer.

If you spin around at least 3 times before snapping the picture no one will be able to tell which way is north 24 feet underground and they will be forced to buy the secret blue print T-shirt no longer in production. This should raise the value of those limited edition shirts to about $400 each.

Thats like 5 tanks of gas! Maybe only 4 tanks of gas if the underarms are rotted away from the shirts.
            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

I'm not sure but I think the water running through the cracks is older than 1870?
              I can tell because it doesn't run anymore it just dribbles... .. ... ... . . .
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Water dating back to the Ming Dynasty generated by the coral of the sea, mixed with a smidgion of moisture from other planets. Yet with modern swine poop and deisel fuel evaporated from the recent floods in Iowa.

Hurry! Get a big cork and Lysol for the camera!
                sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Then "Last Night"-June 19th!!!!!

Two couples were my last for the evening after a busy day and night of kids and adults...
                  The two women resembled one another vocally but not physically, they sounded like twins (even though they sure weren't)
                  They would scream together, then end it with a laugh together in harmony!
                  And this was not intentional, it was just "them", I am sure of it.
                  They were an incredible audience!
                  As we all were standing outside talking about the time they spent in my front room, the one husband told how everytime the room got dark the women leaned back on the couch, then nothing (coming from me) would happen, everytime they relaxed a little and leaned forward would be when I would punctuate my routine by doing or saying something in a way that would scare them!
                  Of course the room is totally dark most of the time so I didn't really know this.
                  I told them how funny it was recently when a woman and her kids got scared in this dark room and they stood up and I could hear them shuffling around the room as if I couldn't hear them doing this or as if I couldn't find them in this one room if they did this!!? hahahaha! "Pigs in a pen!" Gotcha! hahahahah!
                  I even got a good scream out of the one husband who was very stoic and seemingly unflappable, he was still talking about that long after their tour.
                  The lights went out, his wife screamed , he thought she was just screaming because the lights went out, oh no, He found out a second or two later, she had a real reason to be screaming, he joined in with the screaming himself! HOW FUNNY!
                  Not only do I get good exercise from taking them around my house but I get twice the exercise as I am narrating the tour AND laughing so hard to make lung-exercise too!
                  Almost like when I was a kid my Cousin Anne, ten years older than me, would sit on me and tickle me til I couldn't breathe!
                  If I happen to drop-dead under such circumstances...it will be OK. hahahahah!
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                  X