Complete Haunt For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Haunt For Sale

I have a complete haunted attraction for sale. The haunt is located in NE Ohio and is currently operating. Can be viewed Friday and Saturday nights untill 11/1/08. Sale price includes lease on building with options to renew. Asking $10,500 or trade for mechanical bull attraction. Contact Justin for more information and pictures at 330-235-3400 or admin@fortressoffear.com

I emailed you

Email me with the info and pics please.
    David P. Buras

Comment

email me with pics as well
      undertakerha13@aol.com
      thank you
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

If you have any pics or information e-mail me at Sdewane@dewaneproducitons.com

Thanks!

Sean
        Sean De Wane
        ----------------------------------------------
        The De Wane Asylum
        www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

There are a couple of pics on the website but they don't really show much of anything. I think a website should show off what you have to offer better than this.

Your potential customers went to the trouble of finding it. Now convince them to come and pay for admission!

Comment

Working...
          X