HW @ TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HW @ TW

It was suggested in another thread, that the HauntWorld folks get together at TransWorld this year. Although I haven't made any reservations yet, I plan on staying at the old Holiday Inn. If they've kept the same floor and room numbers, I hope I can get the same room I had last year, #1313. Yes, the HI had a thirteenth floor.

Now as to meeting there in the area suggested, that would be an excellent idea as most people gather there to begin with. A few years ago I had made a name tag for the HW list so that those on that list, if they chose to, could be identified by that. I know there are a lot of artists on this board so if anyone would like to try for a name tag, I think something that would print out around 3"x4" with a white area for your name would be ideal. Email or PM me if you have any questions about what could go on this name tag.

I'm looking forward to seeing these creations and perhaps letting people decide which one they would like. How do you feel about sending me your submissions and I'll put them all up on one post for you to download and print.

I can hardly wait to meet those of you that I haven't as yet met. Be seeing you at TW!!
    Hauntingly Yours,
    Frightmistress
    www.ghostlymanor.com and others
    Remember no matter where you go, there you are. - B. Banzai

TW

LOL 1313! What a perfect room for you! Can't wait til March!
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Frightmistress,
      Great idea! Nametages have also been done for the -L list in the past. Anyway, I would be glad to help organize this. We need to decide on which night. Friday night doesn't have as much going on but more people will probably be around on Saturday. How about adding a poll to this thread so everyone can choose?

Larry, what's the chances of getting a HW banner to hang up on the railing there?

Comment

How ironic! Last year Mr. Tuxedo told me he was staying on the 13th level of the Green Dumpster Inn, lucky for him it was the top and last level.
        He noticed in the paper the next day Police were searching for a body there on the lower levels of the dumpster, all they found were old credit card receipts!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

tag

Might I suggest a name tag that one can wear throughout the weekend? Or maybe that is what you were planning. Another option would be a simple colored ribbon you could staple onto the badge. That way, we could see the ribbon as we are walking around. Or maybe a secret handshake, or a gang sign we could flash at eachother? (Sorry, got off on a silly tangent there. Too many brandys as I await seeing my beloved Packers get spanked by the evil Vikings...)

Comment

Like the ribbon idea as well - easy to see on the showfloor when we're all out and about.
            Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
            The White Star Farm
            "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Comment

I'll definitely try to be there...with how busy we've suddenly become, me and Mark will probably only be able to fly in for a day or two of the show and have somebody else there working sales in the booth for us. We haven't planned it out exactly what days we'll be there yet, but I would imagine probably for the weekend. Looking forward to hanging with everybody again!

And Jim...me and Mark are planning on coming by the Grin, he has still never been out there!...and how many years has it been since you've been to TW? You need to drag your butt out of the depths of the Grin and hang out!
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

There was a plot for me to trade name tags one Transworld with John Floyd, of course John had no a clue that I was marked for a beating by a guy who decided that he wanted to punch my lights out.(but had obviously had never met me.
                Wanna trade nametags, Dan? hahahaha!
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

HW @ TW

It doesn't matter to me unless there is a haunted house tour on the same night. I wouldn't want to miss that.

Comment

TW

No matter what night, there is always something happening at night. Friday there is the haunt tours, and Sat is the fashion show night. Of course, we could always meet after these events for drinks. You know like at 11. If we had the badges on all during TW, we could be running into people that whole time and saying high and stuff, but just have the one night, a "formal" get together time......

Comment

It's hard to nail down a night because some folks in our group most likely will be hitting both haunt tours and perhaps even acting in one or both...
                      Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
                      The White Star Farm

Comment

nic

Nicole, do they have a schedule up yet? I did not think anything was posted anywhere.

Ron

Comment

Nope but I've been talking to folks - there should be an announcement coming from at least 2 haunts that have been open in the past - not sure when they'll announce the night/s they are open but I am sure it will give everyone ample time to make the TW evening plans.... this is not including Jim Warfields that is always open as well.
                          Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
                          The White Star Farm

Comment

nic

Thanks, should be fun! Hope you had a great Chistmas

Comment

HW @ TW

Hi everyone. My computer has been down but I'm up and running again. Can anyone tell me what the latest word is on getting together at TW. Have we picked a day, a time, or if we are going to wear some kind of badge or ribbon. It will be here before you know it. Are we going to vote on a night that hopefully will work for everyone. Let's try to get something worked out before it's to late because I would like to meet all of you.

Comment

Working...
                              X