No announcement yet.

HW @ TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicole might be reffering to Rockford Screamfest as one of the Houses opening.

I just finished putting up a post under the convention forum about the Screamfest/ Transworld Dinner & auction, please take a minute to read it and respond.

YEEEESSSS, we would love to open up again!

I dont use these forums much at all as i use a lot of the actor forums on Haunted Illinois and Haunted Chicago. com, i will start coming here more and try and get to know you a little better before March hits.

Another reason i dont use this forums much is Jim Warfeild gives me the creeps!! LOL just kidding Jim, it's actually Mr Tuxedo that freaks me out!

One of these days i have to get to Jim's place and check it out, i keep putting it off for drinking binges. LMAO
    The other house that is opening is Dream Reapers, i have talked to Ken and yes their in!

Comment

Where is the holiday inn? I purchased my flight and rental car this morning, but still deciding on a hotel. Previously I stayed at the Sofitel, but it's just not worth it. I would rather be where all the other haunters are.

Let me know!

- Glenn
      - Glenn Campbell

Haunted Hotel - Louisville, KY
      Industrial Nightmare - Jeffersonville, IN
      http://www.hauntednetwork.com

Comment

The Holiday Inn that used to be across the street from the convention center is now a Crowne Plaza.

Comment

Oh' well, I went ahead and booked a hotel about 5mins from the Convention Center. I look forward to meeting everyone there!

- Glenn
          - Glenn Campbell

Haunted Hotel - Louisville, KY
          Industrial Nightmare - Jeffersonville, IN
          http://www.hauntednetwork.com

Comment

We should have the get together on a night when nothing is going on like the bus tours. What about saturday after the fasion show so everyone can meet up in costume.
            "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear."
            -H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

We are getting in Thursday night, leaving Sat. Staying at the Marriott Residence Inn - our production team of 3 guys and 3 gals have plans for the fashion show, and after hopefully DreamReapers... then the TIKI BAR!!! Sat. night we would like to do the haunt/dinner but we need to meet with our boss and go over our "wish list" for placing orders and some planning stuff... to rest (or partying) for the weary!
              Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
              The White Star Farm
              "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Comment

DREAMREAPERS will be OPEN

Dreamreapers haunted house will be open FRIDAY & SATURDAY nights probably the usual 7-10 we will be runnin busses from the convention hall and a lights on tour after the last group goes through! check the web site dreamreapers.com Im not sure if the info is up yet but we will have it up real soon! Thanx J.T.

Comment

Yeah, I'll be working with ya JT!!
                  Steve Verdino
                  (Show-Me! The Clown)

Haunted Connection
                  www.hauntedconnection.com

Dream Reapers
                  www.dreamreapers.com

Comment

Working...
                  X