Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viral Marketing at its best... check this out

http://www.gothamcitypizzeria.com/

For one if you click on that site and click on the AM in Gotham you get to watch a video, but just starting a site like this is fun, it gets people involved in the next part of the process.

Now check out this site...

http://gothamcablenews.com/gotham_tonight.aspx

You can watch actual news reports from Gotham, find out the weather you name it... it was fun watch it!

And here is a new video from Batman.

Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

the future

Its all about gettin ya involved...

I think its the future of advertising....
    in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
    www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

i wonder how many sites for batman there are like this...because I just went back looking for what i watched a month ago...and i can't even find it on this site...it had the same kind of content..but with election debates etc...good stuff
      in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
      www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Dang it! Larry found two of them before I did! LOL! Oh well.

Here is another www.thegothamtimes.com
        Jared Layman

Comment

Early "Viral"

The struggling Ford Motor Co. had very little money for advertising 100 years ago, so they began having post cards printed with simple little cartoons , making fun of the Model "T" Ford.
          Most people never realised they were put out by Ford because 100 yrs. ago companys did not ever make their own product the butt of a joke.
          The humor and the cards worked very well, keeping the name Ford infront of a laughing and amused public who really weren't quite ready yet to give up their horses for a new-fangled rattle-trap machine like a Model T.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I poked around a bit on the site and clicked on the link for Gothams "Kinslys Travel," it had a 1-800 number listed so I called... I got their voicemail that said they had deals travelling to and from Gotham, so I left my number saying I wanted to fly to Gotham City, haha wait and see what happens. ...excuse me, I have to go pack, Larry, what did you say the weather was like in Gotham?
            Sheldon
            Haunted Barn Entertainment Canada

Comment

Working...
            X