Wholesale Custom T-Shirts Now Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wholesale Custom T-Shirts Now Available

Just wanted to let everyone know that my company is wholeselling custom t-shirts (with either your logo, custom design work, or ours) and placed on any type of t-shirt you want.

You no longer have to order in bulk to get a discount, we can fulfill orders from 1 to 500 shirts, with typical turn around times in the 5 to 7 day business days (contingent upon shipping).

Light color shirts with an 11" x 17" high resolution image (JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and other standard vector graphic files) start from $10/shirt, dark colors from $12. Discounts on quantity start at five (5) or more shirt orders. Also, you want to create your own custom 'tag' for your shirt, we can do that as well!!!

All shirts are 6.1 oz, heavy duty, 100% cotton.

For more information check out www.hauntgeeks.com or www.slightlysick.com

Hurry, ORDER NOW, as Halloween is just around the corner.
    Attached Files

Hmm

$10 is a wholesale price?
    Dude you need to bring the price down about $3-$4 to compete with the folks that are providing my tshirts.
    Free shipping too since i am in Chicago where my printer is.....
    Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Ken,

Can you PM me with info on who does your shirts? Thanks! -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Ya but how many shirts do you get made at once Ken? Not many will just do 1 shirt or even 5 or 10. Usually its like 25, 50, 75, or 100 or more. And if I read it right the price is negoitable after 5. Fill us in on more guys. Im interested!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Hmm

SOT screen printing

they are listed as a vendor on the MHC page
          Talk to Mark

They have done ours for 10 years now
          We spend over 10,000 a year in tshirts sweatshirts coats and you name it.

Comment

UM

Damon you are right.....I didn't even see that.

I just might have to have some done

Comment

We're not a screen print shop. Screen printing is costly, i.e. you have to pay set-up fees for each new shirt design, and the medium allows for only so many colors to be placed on a shirt at once. Our t-shirt line is for digital prints, multi-colors, layers, dimensions, etc. which are quickly and easily transfered to light or dark colored shirts fast.

As was stated in a previous post, most wholesalers force small businesses into buying a minimum of 20 to 30 shirts of one print style, before any price breaks can be realized. I encourage everyone to find a custom t-shirt print shop which will give you discounts on shirts for orders of 10 or less, which include multiple colors and patterns. We started our company to assist small businesses, including ourselves, who cannot afford the cost of carrying a large inventory. That money, as all haunters know, would much better be utilized in marketing, advertising etc. We always wanted different styles of shirts, but the cost on doing different shirts, the kind that we like, was costing TOO much.

If you're happy with your current vendor, we encourage you to stay with them. But if you're looking for a high quality, digitally rendered, custom designed product (either by us or by you) for a fraction of the price, I encourage you to call us.

Until then, happy haunting.

-Tom

Comment

Sent you guys an email, sounds like a good deal for full digital image printing for the cost.

Comment

Working...
                X