Sanitarium NEEDS ACTORS/SCARERS/SLIDERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanitarium NEEDS ACTORS/SCARERS/SLIDERS

Sanitarium is looking for about 10 more actors, we already have around 15, but were going to need more. We need one or two more sliders with experience.

We are also looking for a Wurm, which is someone that follows the group around and acts crazy and demented. He will also yell alot at the group, and tell weird stories. And most of all DISTRACT them that way the actors can get some better then good scares.

We need a gate keeper to sell tickets at the door, and let the groups in.

To apply for a position just PM me here, add Sanitariums myspace at
    www.myspace.com/sanitariumhauntedhouse OR, send me an email at the email listed below in the signature.

IT IS VOLUNTEER ONLY, SORRY. THERE WILL BE A BBQ AT THE END OF THE HAUNT SEASON FOR ALL OF THE ACTORS/CREW TO ENJOY.

RANCHO CUCAMONGA'S BEST PROFESSIONAL HAUNTED ATTRACTION.

There is a place.....where fear lives, and the screams of the damned.....will echo forever. For years this Sanitarium Has been locked away and was forbidden to the public..... but this year its being opened up for you to explore. They thought it was empty, but theyre is still someone or something lurking down there. And its dying to meat you. The years this Sanitarium was open they housed people like Leatherface, And many different people, many are cannibals. This Haunted House combines movies quality props and effects, we have sliders that take things to the next level. Are You Afraid Of The Dark?.........You Should Be.

Hope To See you in 2008.

WARNING: During the walk through of this haunt you will experience intense audio and lighting, extremly low visiblility, strobe lights, fog, damp or wet conditions, and a physically demanding enviroment. You should not participate if you have Clautraphobia, are pregnant, prone to seizures, or have heart and respratory problems. There is NO smaking, NO drinking or eating, NO running, And NO touching for props or actors. If you fail to follow these rules, you may be asked to exit the attraction without refund. This Haunt IS NOT recommended for children under the age of 13. It IS a haunt that has tons of in your face type of scares. ..

Have What it takes to become an actor? Or become part of our crew? message me with the specs, and ill let you know. Must be 13 or older, and have experience.

Also, sliders needed for this years haunt, message me if your interested. We only have a limited number of knee pads, so if your too late you will have to buy your own. We will tell you what kind. PLEASE NOTE: That sliding is extremely tiring, after the first couple of days you wont be able to walk very good. If you want to be a slider, you must be VERY active and in VERY good shape. You must always have a positive attitude while scaring at the haunt, and you must have very very good balance. Let me know, thanks.

thanks
    Austin
    Sanitarium Haunted Attraction
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    DementedEntertainment@yahoo.com
    Skidduhlicious

FYI... we started a new board for this stuff. It is called Haunted Help Wanted. Did you try that board?

Thanks
    Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
    X