Business Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Plan

Does any one offer services to put together a business plan?

We have actually been in business for 10 years now but we want to expand and put together a much more professional/ theatrical show which will need funding, we have looked at several haunt ones but like most big companies we want to perfect in order to sell the product.

?

we have looked at several haunt ones but like most big companies we want to perfect in order to sell the product.

WHAT ?

Comment

You can actually put together a business plan by yourself, it's pretty simple.

There are tons of templates floating around that you can just edit to fit your business.

Comment

Originally posted by AW View Post
        we have looked at several haunt ones but like most big companies we want to perfect in order to sell the product.

WHAT ?
        What I was trying to say is we have looked at other Haunt Business plans, but we are not sure about writing it ourself because we want the plan to be perfect and with all the details we need (without leaving important things out) so that the business plan can sell our idea better.

Comment

BP

That's a little more clear - if you contact the closest small buisness administration office they may be able to help you - A lot of them have a group made of retired buisness professionals who donate their time to advise start-ups and small buisnesses in a lot of diffrent matters-using the advice of using templates and seeking FREE input from someone who was an executive of a major company would be the waty to go -just stay away from the Enron guys

Comment

And test Them, those old executives

Look at their name tag, then ask them their name, if they stammer and get their own name wrong, then you know why they are no longer a valuable asset to the company.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I think Cydney Neil once did a seminar about that, and had handouts and everything. You should try and contact her. Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I took a class at a community college on this. I would take a class on it even if I was going to have someone else write it. There are no short cuts to starting a business.
                Jared Layman

Comment

thanks so much guys

Comment

Working...
                  X