Butt Muncher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butt Muncher

If you missed its debut at MHC here it is for your viewing pleasure!!!

Special this week only “Free Hemorrhoid Removal” with each order!

Regards,
    Jeff Londos
    Monster-Tronics
    Innovators in Haunt Technologies
    www.Monster-Tronics.com
    Proud Member of the Halloween and Haunt Vendor Association
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpYFWm4BNmc

I have a chip that automatically plays in one part of my house, "Warning! Hemmoroid-rearrageing speed bump! Speed-a Bump-a, speed-a bump-a! Speed bump!"
    I really have my old customers confused now because they used to hear this in a totally different part of the house, where there WAS a speed bump!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much is it?

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

My first thought was it would make a great hemorhoid remover.

But (sic) I love it. I really think it needs a better name though. What a great contest that would make!

Bite My Ass
        Preparation Hell
        Beep Beep, my ass.

Anyone else?

I want one!
        ScaryU.com
        SkullTroniX.com

Comment

Advertising tag line.

"This will scare the CRAP out of you!"

Comment

That toilet for sure caught my eye! Awesome!
            Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

We're potty training our 2 1/2 year old right now and she was afraid of the potty... I now know why!

Seriously though - that rocks!
              Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
              The White Star Farm
              "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Comment

Monster-Tronics does great work!
                Ben Armstrong
                NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                www.Fearworld.com
                www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

The "Butt Muncher" is even cooler in person.....

Jeff,

It was great getting to meet you and your wife at MHC ...you are a class act vendor, and I can't thank you folks enough for the great deal on the chest muncher.

Let me know when you wanna let that proto-type creeper mask go to a good home ;-)
                  Tim Dunne
                  www.FrightKingdom.com
                  Proud Member of the HHA
                  www.HHAssociation.com

Comment

this reminds me of a ghostbusters toy i had! great work!!

Comment

The 'Butt-Muncher' is very cool indeed!
                      I think I walked by it 100 times just to see it at MHC.
                      The wife and I are about to potty train our 2 year old here soon...
                      It's a good thing she didn't go...hehehe!
                      Great work!

Kirk
                      Kirk Boemmel
                      Dark Ghost Manor
                      www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Thanks all that replied. We currently have it listed at $3300 which is turn-key, which includes controller, trigger, sound, amp, speakers, etc… you just plug it in and your good to go. Personally I don’t think it is a bad price for a prop that has several movements but would welcome you're feedback on pricing.

Compared to other company’s $1,999 props that have a single movement and all controls are extra, plus they fall apart after two days & don’t answer their phones… we guarantee our work and I answer the phone.

I have to give credit where credit is due, it is the brain child of Paul Jameson who does a lot of work for me.

Jerry, we had a lot of fun with the names but decided on Butt Muncher since we have a Brain & Chest Muncher and thought it would be funny to carry that on. I do really like “Preparation Hell” that’s one we didn’t think of. lol

For the potty training people out there I can change the sound and you can hang your kid over the Monster Toilet by their arms and the Toilet can say “Go in your pants again kid, and I’ll bite your legs off!!!”

Thanks Ben! It was great seeing you and my bud Max again. We had to hold Max back from jumping in and working on the Spitter during the show when we blew the air line. He has a fantastic aptitude for all of the technical stuff and I know we will see great things from him in the future. If you ever want to get him out of your hair for a few weeks you can send him up here to the Monster Labs and we can put him to work! Wish you guys were closer.

Tim, it was great getting to know you and your wife better too, you are a super nice guy and I hope your haunt does fantastic this year!!! I know you would provide a nice home for the product that started it all… Thanks again for all of your help, you saved me from a heart attack for sure. Stay in touch, maybe we can come visit when you’re open and I’ll bring the Creeper and work your wait line for a weekend.

It was great seeing all of our old friends and making new ones. It's a bit sad that we won’t see most of you for another half year…

Best regards,
                        Jeff & Wendi Londos
                        Monster-Tronics
                        www.Monster-Tronics.com
                        Last edited by Monster-Tronics; 06-21-2008, 08:12 AM.
                        Regards,
                        Jeff Londos
                        Monster-Tronics
                        www.Monster-Tronics.com
                        Proud Member of the Halloween and Haunt Vendor Association
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpYFWm4BNmc

Comment

Originally posted by Monster-Tronics View Post

For the potty training people out there I can change the sound and you can hang your kid over the Monster Toilet by their arms and the Toilet can say “Go in your pants again kid, and I’ll bite your legs off!!!”
                          That is tooo funny, LOL

Comment

Excellent Jeff! Sorry I missed you and Wendy at MHC - HauntedWeb Memphis went on that journey as the Chattanooga team hit EHC...

I'm adding that one to the WISH LIST! Super Work - As well as all your other products.

Jeff and Wendy are super GRADE A folks and I only wish all their props fit into my haunt's theme - so I could purchase more from them!

Now can we add a blast of water with that! hehe

Comment

Working...
                            X