Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baxter Avenue Morgue Interview

*Baxter Avenue Morgue: Folks Are Dying To Get In
    The Baxter Avenue Morgue is one of the most unique and frightening haunts in the nation. Its cult following has grown leaps and bounds over the years and has earned a reputation as one of the most realistically scary haunts around. Today we speak with Jamie Stephenson, the creative director of Baxter Avenue Morgue.

Click on the link below to read this interview.

http://www.halloweendatabase.com/ind...axterinterview
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Noah,

Let me be say this... you're truely one hard working haunt reporter.

And you do good things for this industry. I appreciate what you do!

I'm also happy to announce we're printing a best of article from Noah in the next magazine that will feature basically 10 different haunted houses in the Ohio area.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Wow, 275 people tried out for 10 open positions?!

Comment

Yeah, the article basically covers some of the best haunts I've been to over the years and the majority are in Ohio. There are also some great ones that are going to be talked about that are in Indiana and Kentucky. So around 15 haunts will be covered and these haunts are pretty incredible that many people don't know about unless you are from that area. It should be a fun and fascinating article to say the least.
        Spooky Wishes
        Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Back in 2006 I had the pleasure of becoming friends with Lucian (Warren) and visited it in Feb on my way to a performance. The Morgue is one of my favorite places I have seen and hope someday to get to see it in acton.
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I know it has a lot of haunts in the article... so many you can't count them all.

I wonder if Hauntworld has set a new WORLD record for the most haunts ever featured in one magazine...thanks to Noah.

The magazine already covers three others ... Bates Motel, Haunted School House, and the Haunted Lab from Ohio.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

from what i know about the morgue, even when joey and verity were involved, they always had someone or thing touching you.

i still wonder how are haunts able to do that? do they have to pay more for insurence! ha

does anyone know about the touching rule? can you do it as long as you post it outside your haunt? does the haunt have to pay an extra fee?

Comment

Working...
              X