That TIME again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That TIME again!

Ok Haunters! Its getting to be that time again, TIME to start training your Actors in Character Development, Costuming , and FX Makeup.
    I know personally that Bodybag Entertainment will be holding weekly seminar courses starting in JULY, to train our Actors in all of the above.
    A well trained actor means less STRESS for you come September, Less STRESS for your FX artist ......
    So with that said here we go, If you arent one of the Thousands, that Have already picked up our Xtreme Haunt FX DVD, nows your chance to get yours, with 4 hours of instructional, entertaining, How tos , you cant go wrong, get yours now, and get those Actors into makeup today!

check out the commercial for this DVD
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=c5cAAtxuWto

To purchase this DVD click here!
    http://bodybagging.com/shop/misc/shop_video01.html
    Last edited by bodybagging; 06-21-2008, 05:46 AM.
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

"Throw That Blade Away!"

135 shaves from one blade is enough! Remember those ancient commercials shaving so many times from one blade?
      Add some tufs of hair on that face so something can be very noticably cut off!
      Maybe a big wart?
      A big, jagged, black, bleeding wart that screams(has it's own personality) "No! I paid my rent! You can't evict me!"
      "You mean I have to call the Sherriff to cut you off and evict you?"
      Then a close up of the blade about to touch the wart, the wart wiggles making a harder target, but it gets done in by the blade, then accidently falls straight down into the opened baggy pants!
      "Oh, No! Ouch!ouchouch! Stop biting !"
      "I'm looking for a new home in the southern climates, more warmth!"
      "Tell you what, Wart, I'll let you stay but you have to affix yourself where I want you to, then I won't bother you."
      "Let me guess where, like sort of on the end of a certain something? Maybe to make something seem longer?"
      "Stand on your tippy-toes wart! make me proud!(er)"
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I'm interested in your training courses starting up in July. Keep us posted about that.
        ~Bill Mlinac
        The Deadland Haunted House
        www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
        www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Most definitely will keep you posted.
          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

The makeup that is on that DVD is really a showstopper, which along with good actors and awesome designers and builders would really finish up a killer haunt!
            Mike Cirrincione
            Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
            MAC Productions presents:
            Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
            AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
            Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
            Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Thanx for the kind words Badlander! and Jim your words of wisdom are always appreciated!

Comment

Rob,
                Im going to have Eddie order that DVD and possibly some supply's fairly soon so be ready.

Were trying to finish our lifecasting/ prosthetics up in the next couple of weeks then we"ll be placing orders with everybody we need materials with.

Kevin

Comment

Operators are standing by.....

Btw Kevin, you do know that we have 4 great life casting, mold making, sculpting, and foam appliance creating segments on the DVD in the proFX section.

Comment

Rob,

How are things going? Are you gettin those orders filled?
                    Ken
                    www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

shipping out daily ken!

Comment

Rob

will the training be only for your actors, or is open to all.(I'm sure you would sale quite a few videos if it was open to other haunts)

Comment

Originally posted by bodybagging View Post
                          Operators are standing by.....

Btw Kevin, you do know that we have 4 great life casting, mold making, sculpting, and foam appliance creating segments on the DVD in the proFX section.
                          Im totally aware of this yes that why it's on the MUST GET list! LOL

Comment

Our Actor Training course is actually open for other haunts as well, in fact I have extended the offer to alot of other local Haunts, I wont be Filming these classes ...... Crazy Bob, and Geoff Beck just created a DVD, HauntUniversity, That covers alot of the Actor, character developement training. They put alot of time into it, It to is a MUST HAVE, because point blank you can have a actor in a XTREME HAUNT FX makeup job but if hes a DUD Character, well you just wasted all that time putting him in FX makeup.

Comment

//////dvd

is the Haunteruniversity DVD available yet $

Comment

Working...
                              X