If you want Shane back.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben

Actually if you followed the saga all along, Larry was the one who would jump at shane everytime he posted a thread about scareparts on not delivering, and on a couple of occasions i thought shane was a little overboard, and he deserved the tongue lashing, however lets look at this fairly.

Comment

Originally posted by kpolley View Post
      LET IT GO!!! This is such a stupid waste of time. Can anybody talk about ANYTHING of substance or does it always have to be about nonsense? Please post something of value or nothing at all. I am SOOOOO tired of reading nothing but childish arguing on these forums.

Can we act like businesses and have business-like discussions? Can we talk about our haunts or something? This is absolutley beyond old.
      Agreed, also look another thread dedicated to something other than haunts/post about learning new things. Who cares...

Comment

It could be that he is JUST BUSY, if wants to post he will. Who knows he may come back and post some pics of something hes been working on. Who knows, who cares, I'm sure he'll be back.
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

I don't know..Alien abductions have been on the rise.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I'm not going there.lol.
            Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
            I don't know..Alien abductions have been on the rise.
            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

he's been on most of today, just lurking and not posting. I know I do my share of lurking

Comment

I only got involved with Shane because he went overboard, he went way overboard. I was getting email after email after email from people begging me to remove him from these boards, saying he was ruining them.

He had vendors talking, he had vendors saying they would never sell to him, it was just the biggest drama stretched out of months. Then came TW, and the guy said he would take them on if they broke the show in two, like he was speaking on behalf of the buyers.

No one nominated him to speak for anyone but himself.

Either way, he caused a lot and I mean a lot of drama. Many of his posts had to be erased because of the things he said, or said he would do.

I personally like Shane, I've told him this. I don't think he means any harm, but he has to take a chill pill, come up for air, or just take a deep breath every once in a while. Not every subject has to be a scandal or drama, or the end of life as we know it.

Seriously he was never banned, never removed, and he can post right now it is up to him not me, not you, not anyone.

Let us move on to a new subject for God sakes. Doesn't anyone have a haunt getting ready to open?

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                X