www.freewebs.com/sanitariumhaunt/

check it out.

thanks
    Austin
    Sanitarium Haunted Attraction
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    DementedEntertainment@yahoo.com
    Skidduhlicious

Austin, I have decided that I won't be doing my haunt this year because of a serious lack of time, but that will allow me to go out and see some of the others here in So Cal. Yours is one of them on my list.

Can I make a suggestion for your website? And please, please don't take this the wrong way. There are several typos in your intro. I know, a lot of people on boards like this and in chat rooms complain about typos on here and others who say "who cares?" right back to them.

But your website isn't something that you just typed up off the top of your head and posted where a few people might see it. You hope that thousands or even tens of thousands will see it and then want to see your haunt, so it is important. The thing about typos and grammatical errors is that, while everyone might not be able to put their finger on exactly what is wrong with a paragraph, they know something is wrong with it.

I am a former newspaper editor, so these things probably bug me more than the average person. But like I said, someone can tell when something just doesn't seem right. If you like, I can make a few quick fixes to your intro and send it back to you to repost. Or you can tell me to flake off, and that's OK too.

Shawn

Comment

Shawn,

Thanks for the heads up.

Id really appreciate it if youd make the corrections and send it back to me.

Also thats great that mines on your list, ill be posting directions on the website tonight probably. Or if youd like to see them now, you can check out the myspace, the directions are in the blog section.

www.myspace.com/sanitariumhauntedhouse

thanks
      Austin
      Sanitarium Haunted Attraction
      Rancho Cucamonga, CA
      DementedEntertainment@yahoo.com
      www.freewebs.com/sanitariumhaunt
      Skidduhlicious

Comment

Working...
      X