Very Proud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Proud

so i was recently notified that our local toledo blade newspaper would like to do a full documentary on our home haunted house and is planning on comming by several times throughout the build proccess to take pics and interview us and then they will post a very large article in the newspaper on halloween containing what all it takes to put that haunt togethor and some info on where it is located.
    I am super excited as well because channel 11 news told us they would love to do something similiar and they will let us know more when it gets closer.

These kinds of things really motivate me to work hard at my haunt and it makes everything worth while when all of toledo either comes to the haunt or sees it in the paper or on all the news stations is like wow thats really sweet i cant believe a group of 16 years old put that togethor just to be open for one night.

Also i decided to turn my home haunt into a charity type event. I plan on doing something a long the line of having a donation box in the que line and people can feel free to donate and signs will be posted stating what the proccedes are going to. or have it at the ticket booth.

GO TO NEXT FEW PAGES TO SEE PICS !!
    Last edited by UnDeRTaKer313; 07-20-2008, 04:42 PM.
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Congrats

Hey man,
    Congratulations on this great opportunity. I had the media come to my home haunt, and being the young age that we are, its pretty cool to be recognized in such a big industry. Awesome job!

Comment

Awsome good for you I'm sure you'll do you and your haunt proud!!!

Allan

Comment

Awesome news......

Its great that a bunch of motivated 16 year olds are putting it on. The media recognizing you will bring lots of people your way and will be a very positive reflection on the haunt industry......Good job Post some pics here.

Congrats!!!!!!!

Wayne

www.trailofterror.com

Comment

thanks everone
          and i will post pics at the end of the week of what were building now
          and last years didnt come togethor like i had planned so i never got a chance to get any good pics
          Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

"What Are These!?"

The very first newspaper story done about my house was about to go to print when their photo lab got the pictures the reporter had taken of my house and displays.
            "What in the world are these pictures from?"
            Maybe he had the camera too close or maybe because the next October was still so far away caused this reaction?
            The skills of the writer(s) and photographer will really make the exposure that you get but don't hesitate to offer any of your own creative suggestions as far as picture, picture angle, subject matter are concerned because we all seem to usually be "idea" people too in this field, right?
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Congrats

Way to go!!! - Sounds like your hard work is paying off.

Comment

I love hearing about other teenage home haunters having so much success. CONGRADULATIONS! lol Good luck on the upcoming haunt season and be sure to work hard on this show so it will be the best one yet and maybe you'll get #1 home haunt in multiple publications not just HW!
                Mike Cirrincione
                Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
                MAC Productions presents:
                Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
                AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
                Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
                Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Congrads guys Really Congrads!

I love reading about this as well because thats how i got my start into haunting and im hoping it soon becomes my full time job at a pro haunt. (were almost at that point! Hell yeah!)

Someday when you guys outgrow your home haunts we all know you two will be very valuable assests to have on our teams so don't take to long thinking about it! LOL

Again Nice job on the free advertising, smart thinking on giving to charity's (the public likes to see this and backs you then! And make sure to post those pictures maybe some of us can inspire you into building more! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

sweeet
                    well im going to go try and get some painting done on the asylum jail cells and i will post pics in a few

Comment

so heres a few pics of what were working on right now,
                      we have four sections of jail bars built. threre of them are 8' by 8' and one is 5' by 8'
                      you can see the achway that will lead into the asylum
                      and you can also see that the lighting this year is going to blow u away
                      we scored some great deals at guitar center
                      we got a 250 dollar american dj cyborg light for 35 bucks and tons of other moonflowers and stuff of that nature, and tons of par cans and filters.

Last edited by UnDeRTaKer313; 06-23-2008, 08:07 PM.

Comment

more pics

this is just the base coat
                        it still needs the detailed and other coats

Thats my cousin in all the pics by the way
                        i look just like him only 4 years older lol
                        Last edited by UnDeRTaKer313; 06-23-2008, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Undertaker you most definetly have the goods for haunting,great pictures and Thanks for sharing!

Comment

here what were doing today
                            the one pic is of the jail cells with some lighting were experimenting with, but we are going to choose a more distracting light in this room to draw there attention towards the end of the hallway and away from the jail bars to there sides so they dont excpect the actor as much,

Last edited by UnDeRTaKer313; 07-20-2008, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Woah

You are doing great man!!!!!!! That prop you built scares the *&@# out of me.
                              INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Working...
                              X