Construction to begin sometime soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Construction to begin sometime soon

Unlike most haunters I haven't started building yet, but I will begin soon. I got caught up in crap about haunters are satanic and had to find a new location. I will post pictures here when I start,
    INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Haunters are satanic what???? Who the heck came up with that one?
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

stepmom, you can see why I had trouble right?
      INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

But I will post an official thread for construction photos sometime this week.
        INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

well im glad u still are going on with your project even after that delema
          people thinking haunters are satanic is really frusrating lol
          Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

yes it is. Thank.
            INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Haunters are Satanic? I have been on enough halloween forums , and chats to know that haunters are some of the nicest, most helpful people around. As haunters we may be different, but for the most part we are not satanic, well most of us arn't

Comment

thank you, I agree
                INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Satanic,NO! Goofy in the head,absolutley!!

"Now where did i put that virgin and knife!"

"Fine we"ll use the goat tonight!"

Comment

shredman,
                    I know where you're coming from...I'm sure a lot of us do...
                    It's a funny dilemma...the church I used to attend in town growing up always had a halloween party and 'Spook Tunnel' as they called it open to the kids fellowships then the public for free...they asked me and some friends to construct it one year in their gym...that was way back in my teen years...before driving even...wow!
                    But you do get those looks when you tell people you 'run a haunt'. Some people give you that 'Ahhh...so you worship the devil..." look...hate that...
                    Funny story that happened the end of April...I took my yearly trip to the Pittsburgh Comicon...okay I'm a geek, I know! Well on the final day after checkout at the hotel (it was a Sunday) my buddy and I went book shopping and ended up in a Family Christian Book Store...it was around 1:00pm or so and I noticed a lot of people fresh out of church in their church clothes wandering around looking at me in there...I was like...'Hmm...wonder why they're staring at me in disbelief?' Then I looked down...I was wearing my Hauntworld flaming pumpkin shirt with the Sunshine Tee's skull logo on the back with BURN YOUR BRAND! big as life...
                    I quickly left without buying the 2 books I wanted...
                    I wanted to say "Hey, I'm a Christian guy who's on a trip and into haunted houses...got a problem?"
                    Oh well...
                    Virgil and I were talking at MHC...us haunt people are probably more normal than 'normal everyday folk'...
                    Keep on haunting...don't let anyone hold you back!

Kirk
                    Kirk Boemmel
                    Dark Ghost Manor
                    www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Me, I just like to scare people. Like I always tell people, don't knock it until you've tried it.

Comment

Good luck on starting building. We are building right now but I keep forgetting to bring my camera to snap pictures for my personal use. There really isn't anything up but walls right now and 1 painted room. The momentum is starting to pick up though so stuff should be going up now.
                        Jared Layman

Comment

Post some pictures here Mindtumor, and good luck with your build
                          INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Working...
                          X