Webfluid Terror by Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webfluid Terror by Designs

Does anyone know some sources to buy the web fluid for Terror by Designs webshooter? I have one but need to get fluid. I think I might have asked this before but Im asking again for any help. Or if anyone has any extra laying around they want to get rid of let me know.
    Thanks,
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Try this company: http://www.sfxdesigninc.com/

Comment

Thanks I think you helped me the last time I asked! LOL! Dont you love haunters there the best! Really thankyou!
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Does anyone know of a good alternative to the fluid. Ive used rubber cement and and it seems to work and look good. But the webs dont show up all that well. Anybody with any other Ideas or anyone that has one of these old webshooters. Is the fluid that good? I got this one used w / no original fluid. Any tips on using this more effectively? Ive tried everything. I would like to get them to show up better.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Do what Hollywood does, dust the webs with fuller's earth or talc.

Comment

I do think more or less it is model glue if you are talking about the one I think you are talking about.

I know Morris sells those. Are you talking about the one you attach to a drill with a fan on it?

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Ya its the metal fan with rubber on the blades and has a small container in the middle. And you just put it on a drill. Thanks Larry that will save me a few bucks. I will give it a try.
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Where can you buy fullers earth. I know Im asking alot of ?'s But I guess this is why this board was made so we can help each other huh. Thanks for the model glue idea larry I will try that. I think your right I had just a small amount left in the container that came with the webmachine and it smelled alot like model glue.
                Thanks,
                Damon
                Last edited by damon carson; 06-26-2008, 03:17 PM.
                Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                X