how about chat tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how about chat tonight

well how about a themed chat session tonight we could brainstorm about what scares us and find ways to put that fear into our haunts.

That Sounds Like Fun!

Then my phone just rang, people might be coming here soon?
    How late might this chat be going for?

Ever wondered just who and how the Haunt was defined ?
    Who says you have to do something this way or that to be the most effective?
    Does "Effective" actually mean "Profitable"?
    Should it?
    What are the most common reasons someone doesnot go to a haunted attraction?
    I think it might be because many find them boring because they are too predictable and similair.
    Maybe because none of the customers are making $15 or $20 every 10 or 15 minutes like they seem to think haunts are? (Of course it only takes $1.98 and 10 minutes to set up an entire haunted house, we all know that, don't we?)
    Maybe too many haunts forget the customer is showing up there to be entertained and by my definition of "Entertainment" takes in the concepts of "New" and "Different".
    How stimulating can the same-old, same-old be?
    what does it really take to scare people?
    Actual realistic threats ?
    The threat of physical jeopardy?
    Is acting is needed to effect entertainment or a scare, is enough time taken to actuallt act? Remember "Throughput"!
    Sacrifice the human time element, customers feel like cattle or mere numbers and many of them will not be there again.
    Time must be taken to mentally approach some of these important questions to achieve the best results from hopefully only doing everything once and getting it close enough to "Right" so as not to work yourself into the ground.
    Haunting will not ever be a 5 day-- 9 to 5 job for most of us. Success and satisfaction requires much more from people.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Sounds good I'll be there!
      ~Bill Mlinac
      The Deadland Haunted House
      www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
      www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Working...
      X