No announcement yet.

Dancing Ghost at Haunted Mansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guys working in a Haunted Forrest in Cedar Rapids, Iowa showed me the video of their Pepper's ghost done in the middle of the woods, it looked very impressive, having someone completely dissappear and how did they hide the edges of the reflective material? It seemed seamless and flawless.
    I use one here to set people up for the scare coming next and there are some other oddittys and unusual things to this effect of mine that sure seem to work very well scaring most people most of the time. (It has to do with getting a certain image of idea into their heads then it comes alive! "But it can't be alive!"
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Having a polished mirror belt buckle does not count.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Gregg, You might have attained the distinction of telling the first polish joke on this forum.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim also has a pair of mirrors on his shoes. He has a special ghost illusion he uses with them and mini skirts. Pm him he can give you more details.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Based on Jim's other posts, I feel reasonably sure that he wouldn't mind sharing the details with all of us. LOL!
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
            X