Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry, What Happend To My Haunt Listing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
    Empress,

I can't add back what is not there. I didn't erase your profile on purpose and if I did it was by accident. Once you go in and create a new profile you can add videos, photos, logos, and everything else.

You're just creating a new profile. I can add views back to your profile or trackbacks to get it listed higher but that is all I can do...you do the rest.

Several weeks ago we deleted about 200 accounts if they had bad URLS...in other words if we clicked on your profile and the website you listed did not work we deleted your account. We deleted NO others unless it was by mistake.

Larry
    Larry, as I stated above, I've already created another one. I've added video, blog and even our radio spot from last year. In fact, that's what I had done several months ago.

BTW, I've had the same URL for three years. The link that was on there was the correct one. My listing wasn't deleted because it wasn't up to date. It was deleted due to a mistake. So, I will take you up on your offer to add back views and trackbacks. As long as it puts me back at #2 on the California page, I will be happy. Thank you.

Comment

Empress,
      Would it help if I go in and click through a bunch of times? Anything to help.
      Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by shawnc View Post
        Empress,
        Would it help if I go in and click through a bunch of times? Anything to help.
        Shawn
        LOL!! No, Honey. We gotta do this right. But, thanks anyway!

Comment

I added 5,000 views on your profile and 350 trackbacks. You now need to take the trackback coding and add it to your site so you get more.

I hope this is what you wanted. I have no idea how many views or trackbacks you had. If you know maybe you can fill me in.

Thanks
          Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry, I've written you a PM. However, where would I find the trackback coding once again to install?

Comment

Can someone tell me how I can find my trackback code for my listing?

Comment

Emp..

Its under the Trackback Code For My Listing section. LOL ok it was a joke! Shane
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X