Phobia Scream Park Progress Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phobia Scream Park Progress Pics

I made this thread to post all of my Progress pics. The Hayride, The Haunt, and the Stage show. I will post some pictures of the Hayride trail in a few hours.
    INSANITY SCREAM PARK

no go try agian

Comment

Finally

Here is my first photo. I just found out how to upload them here. This is of the entrance to the trail. When we first started all of this was dark woods, so we are making progress. More in a minute.

[IMG][/IMG]
      INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Closer to the actual Hayride trail

Last edited by shredman; 06-27-2008, 12:22 PM.
        INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

More will be coming in a few weeks
          INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Hey shredman next time you go into photobucket, reduce the size of your pics to 800 x 600. B/c there HUGE. Just a suggestion, you dont have too.

Comment

I will I didn't know I could do that, LOL. Thanks.
              INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Looks like a great place for a haunt, lots of possibilities. I always wanted to do a hayride, but in my area the only way you get trees is to plant them yourself and take real good care of them. They don't just grow on their own. Kind of hard to have scares when the riders up on the trailer have a clear field of view for hundreds of yards. Good Luck!

Comment

LOL. thanks Shawnc
                  INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

shredman,

Those pictures show what haunted dreams are made of. Just Lovely! Wish I had me a cabin right in the middle.

Comment

thanks??? LOL. I have been doing A lot lately... The trail is looking really good. We have decided to turn the hayride in to a walking trail. So no hayride, we figured we could really scare people if they were walking, we will have solar powered lamps along the path so they will know where to go. I will post pictures soon, but I can't today, my dog just had puppies at 5:30 and I want to keep an eye on them.
                      INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Shread

I would train thoes puppies to attack visitors who don't keep in line!!! Look foreward to your progress reports. Shane
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL. So basically security Chihuahuas...
                          They can be vicious.
                          INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Ok,,,, I am going to make a new thread because I have to change the name of my attraction, I did not even know Phobia haunted houses exsisted. I was sure there were some out there but just small haunts not major businesses. I am sorry to the owner and I would just like to let you guys know I am moving to a new picture thread.
                            INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Working...
                            X