Lord Zargon thanks Bloodview, Gates of Terror and Hydro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord Zargon thanks Bloodview, Gates of Terror and Hydro

Lord Zargon thanks Bloodview Haunted House, Gates of Terror and The Haunted Hydro

November 2, 2006

Serene Slashers and Slasherettes:

On Thursday the 26th and Tuesday, All Hallows Eve, I prowled the twisting hallways of Bloodview Haunted House in Broadview Heights, Ohio. Gone were my plans for the redemption of the human race; all I had to offer was suffering of the final degree. The Broadview Heights Lions Club, producer of Bloodview, has my merciless gratitude.

Friday the 27th and Saturday the 28th found me at Gates of Terror, high on a gently sloping hill near Lancaster, Ohio. On those two bold and blustery nights I held sway in both its haunts, dishing out doom and gloom to all who dared enter. My accommodating hosts, Jim and Marlana Walls, freely opened every secret door to me.

Look ye yet again, my dear ones, at the hulking Haunted Hyrdro, tightly hugging the raging Sandusky River, on the outskirts of Fremont, Ohio. On Sunday the 29th, I and the Hydro’s coven of the craven raged long into the unfriendly night. Crazy Beth and Crazy Bob Turner were my gracious hosts.

Yours in blood,

Zargon

EvilLordZargon@msn.com
Working...
X