Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BodyBags Atalie FEMEKLOWNE

Heres a couple recent pics of a Stilted costume we created for Atalie,
    As a artist I am never ever completely pleased with anything I do with the exception of her makeup this time, I sculpted out her FX appliance and ran it in foam. Everything came out as I envisioned it for the very first time making this my Favorite Makeup job ever on Atalie!
    Atalie sat behind the sewing machine creating her costume and inserting zombieskinz into it. I think she did a phenomenal job!

Special thanx to Adam from www.hauntedillinois.com for the pictures! Got to love forgetting to take pictures of a FX job!

Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

wow....really nice job. she sure is scary looking, more so with the height.
    make-up job looks excellent too.

Comment

LOL whats more scarier than a clown?, a 8 foot tall clown, whats more scarier than a 8 foot tall clown? a 8 foot tall clown that can chase you down the street and catch you!
      Got to love Xtreme stilts!
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

id be deathly scared having that clown chasin me down the street......i can already picture the beatings with the purse.
        Last edited by scareshack; 06-28-2008, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Rob

People who are scared of clowns now have a new fear! Looks Great! Shane
          sigpic

Comment

Very Cool and nice touch with the balloon, haha

Comment

Atalie,

YOU LOOK MAAAAARVELOUS!

Once again Rob and Atalie Great job!

Oh and by the way. His hair is slowly coming back. hahahaha Thanks for the free haircut! Now I know where to take him to get a haircut.
              Ken
              www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

LOL next time ill bring MY CLIPPERS!

Comment

Working...
                X