Check out the new Two Face...what do you think. Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

WOW!!! That's amazing. I am counting the seconds until opening night. I can't wait.
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

Comment

Every day the trailers on TV show one more millisecond of something that makes Batman something to see.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

..Very cool

Comment

Although the makeup is excellent - being an old school batman fan - it's NO Tommy Lee Jones! LOL
          Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Katie View Post
            Although the makeup is excellent - being an old school batman fan - it's NO Tommy Lee Jones! LOL
            I concur with this statement. Also what was soooo gross about this Larry?? Just some make-up. He does look like he came out of a fire though. Also we are all in the haunt business and probably seen Grosser things than that. lol

Comment

Interesting, I saw this picture a couple of months ago but thought it was a fake. Plus I saw the movie busts(small versions) and toy line over the weekend and I am not so sure they match. But it is hard to tell on such a small scale and if they were going to sell toys to kids I think they would scale it back. Anyway from what I understand Two-Face is not going to be quite like he is in the comics.
              Last edited by mindtumor; 06-30-2008, 07:39 AM.
              Jared Layman

Comment

I have had customers go through my house that are scarier than that!
                One poor guy was born with his legs sticking out behind him which made him be only about less than 3 feet tall. He drug himself through my entire house he wanted to see it so much and we waited patiently for him and he was highly complimentary and happy to be here.
                He wanted to work here, the main thing against this happening was his own physical endurance level and customers that would automatically punch a short scary person first and think about it later.
                Our heart really went out to him. He was such a" fighter".
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

The advance screening reviews are starting to poor in on this movie and they are impressive! Evidently this picture is really close to what he looks like in the film. I read he looks a little better then this picture even. I guess we will be able to make the comparsion ourselves in a couple of weeks. I am hearing though that two-face as a character is NOT going to be like people are used to him being. I also read this movie clocks in at arond 2 1/2 hours.
                  Jared Layman

Comment

Nice! I've heard the film is supposed to be more realistic than the other Batman flicks. I've loved everything I've seen on Ledger's Joker, and this Too Face isn't too bad, either! My hubby is drooling buckets to see the flick, so I am sure we will be there opening day.
                    www.mindseizure.com
                    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

If you search out Heath Ledger, all you will read is he is a LOCK for an academy award nomination ad will probably win it.

They are already calling this movie the single greatest comic book movie of all time... I can't wait.

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President
                      www.HalloweenProductions.com
                      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

It looks a bit humorous. Im going to see this movie because of all the hype its getting from this site. It better pan out! Again the last one sucked!
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Holy #@$#, I had no idea that Two-Face was in this movie. It's Aaron Eckhart's character, but I had no idea that he would be Two-Face.

Man this movie just got 10 times better!

I heard a while back that some movie reviewers were saying that Heath's performance was just about the best they have ever seen.
                          And even Heath himself was blown away by watching some of the finished scenes.

I would not be surprised if he got a few awards for his work.

Man this is gonna be a great movie!
                          Brad Bowen
                          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Best superhero movie of all time? That makes it as good as a B movie then!
                            I might go to see it, since everyone tells me Batman Begins is worth watching I'll see that on video then see this new one. Heath Ledger usually has good roles too. Maybe it'll surprise me and I'll finally see a superhero movie that isn't completely lame, predictable, and full of corny one liners like "chicks dig the suit" among many others even worse!

Darkangel

Comment

Working...
                            X