Who Can Figure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Can Figure?

Yesterday afternoon we had no business even though there were people in town at the first Mt. Carroll Cruise night. Nobody showed up until 9pm, it was a young couple who came here because a co-worker loves my place and they all like getting into strange, counter-culture sort of experiences.
    5 min. into my first room the doorbell vibrates in my pocket:"Oh, this is So Embarrassing when your vibrator loves you in public!! Later, later!" I said.
    There was now a Dad and his two boys wanting in. A very few minutes later I stopped the tour again because a woman was bringing her daughters here, a very few minutes more, another 8 people showed up, Dad, Mom and 6 young females!
    There might have only been about 5 guys in the entire group of 20.
    "It's Amazon Jungle-woman night at Ravens Grin Inn!"
    The percentage of females coming here has always been greater than male, but now it seems to be getting out of hand!????

Have any of the rest of you ever developed a feeling that a certain type of group frequented your haunt noticably more than others?
    Maybe the females actually enjoy the fear more than the guys can?
    It is more socially acceptable for a female to act afraid than a male.....
    hauntedravensgrin.com

From what I can tell, males are into making enough income to engage in various types of substance abuse, gaining lots of weight, real estate purchases and to buy fast, dangerous all terrain vehicles and jet skis to kill off their off spring.

The women are into having tea parties and seeing new places, hording food and require more slacker, controllable potential mates and multiple chaperones that are less genetically correct. The more female companions the less likey they are to have offspring that will be surrendered to the ATV demons.

So the demographic shift for the out and about crowd is going to be female. The chaperones generally go on to create marginally successful online dating services and the males that had been exposed to the haunted house experience and with held from sexual relations become gay werewolves or attend furry conventions.

The genetically correct female eventually submits to having off spring (usually from substance abuse) by the males who reached the real estate level of development, they both get physically bigger from the females food hording skills and the cycle continues. The bigger a male gets, the more recreational real estate they seem to be able to aquire. As more and more recreational ATV and six flag deaths occur, effectively grinding away at the haunted house demographic, nature bends the chromasome shift toward the X.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

How do I know any of this? Yes, all of the DNA across the planet is talking to each other.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Working...
      X