Can We Get Some Love Here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can We Get Some Love Here!!!

This place at times lacks the LOVE!!!!! LMAO! Ok here is Shanes take Do I hate Larry? No! Do I see things as Larry does? NO! Do I hate anyone who disagrees with me? No! Do I see things the way everyone sees them? No! At the end of the day could we sit down to dinner as friends and an Industry? HELL YES! Folks as I see it we all have opinions and does any one person hold all the answers? NO! NO! NO! So on this beautiful Sunday afternoon I just want to say I RESPECT EACH AND EVERYONES VIEWS ALTHOUGH I WILL NOT ALWAYS AGREE I DO ENJOY THE DEBATES AND DISCUSSIONS! So bottom line folks I hate no one here yes even Larry! Just wanted to say a big thumbs up to all the hardworking haunt owners and vendors alike I would like to know if others share their thoughts on the way I see it? Shane and its Serious Shane this time!
    Last edited by graystone; 06-29-2008, 01:23 PM.
    sigpic

Shane,

You want some lovin? Go see your wife. Because your sure as hell looking in the wrong place for love. That reminds me of an old song......HAHA looking for looove in allllll the wrong places
    Ken
    www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

People take themselves way too seriously Shane! A little controversy and debate never hurt noone! And we all know that Shane is a master-debater *snicker
      AS for Ken...thanks for getting that stupid song stuck in my head!
      Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

master

A Master Debater..
        in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
        www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

How about some LOVE for Patti it was her birthday on Friday!!!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

As for Larry... Once again, I'm gonna kill ya.

As for Shane... *muah*
            Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
            www.HauntWorld.com
            www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
            www.FindHauntedHouses.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
            It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Happy Birthday Patti

Hope you have many more although with Larry the odds are stacked aginst you!!! Hope you had a wonderful day. Shane
              sigpic

Comment

Graystone needs love cause he had a tough weekend I suppose. Is it warrented and needed? Only to heal a wounded heart.

Im not much for controversy and debates. I stay away. It doesn't draw me in. I like message boards for what they are, entertainment and a place to learn new things. Everything else is PM material.

Lastly, Shane when you write looooong tirades PLEASE use paragraphs. It'll sure help with reading your jumble, it'll also help get your point accross.

Just my $0.02

Comment

TheNightMare

Here is my 2. Instead of trying to correct me on grammer ect just post your opinion on the subject nothing more or less. I will respect you more for that than trying to act like your a smartass and I am a dumbass. Larry he showed no love here now BOOT HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO Oh yes I hope this is better Mr. I Am All Politically Correct. I can say this most here knows what I am saying and post their opinions on the subject. If given how I would like it I rather talk about the issues face to face. Shane
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!
                    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Shane likes all the hard working haunters? What about the rest of us incredibly lazy bumsteads?
                      I know. Who could like us, we smell so bad!
                      "It's just a part of my costume!"
                      "Yes, I suppose three-week old underware would have to be a significant part of your costume ,Cos Tomb!? Did something actually die in there?"
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Happy Be-lated Birthday Patti!

Allan

Comment

Action - thanks for "getting" the joke!
                          Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Happy Birthday a few days ago Patti.
                            Jared Layman

Comment

Larry

I hope your happy you have completly turned my thread around!!!!!!!! I was calling out for love here and now its all about Patti!!! Patti nothing aginst you but this has hurt me deeply! Shane
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X