Breaking News Please Read!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News Please Read!!!!!!!!

Folks our problems are solved. The days of feuding where the Haunt show will be are over! This is a win win for everyone and here is the best part. The booths are FREE!!!! Its not going to cost the vendors 1 penny. I just got off the phone with Santa Claus and seems that one of the warehouses where he stores toys will still be empty come March the building has over half a million square feet. There is plenty of room. Also all the elves will be on vacation The rooms where they uaually stay will be available. Thats enough rooms for over 5000 people!!! Mrs Clause will have added kitchen help and she says there is more than enough food to go around! Larry Santa says if you still want to open the Darkness he will use the deer and sleigh to shuttle them to St. Louis and back. Folks this is a GREAT DAY IN THE HAUNT INDUSTRY! A NEW DAY FOR BUYERS AND VENDORS ALIKE! I cant wait!!!!! There are going to be some good deals to be had thanks to Santa. THANK YOU SANTA FOR EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING FOR US!!!! Shane
    sigpic

It's a freaking TRAP!
    Santa has all of those lists of who is naughty and who is nice. Just like when they round up criminals by sending out letters to come to a certain place to get your free big screen TV!?! Lots of people won't be coming out of that warehouse.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

..but a few semi loads of tripe will be coming out!

See:"Toys You Can Make With Tripe"-by the Illinois Tripe Council

Big Scream TVs
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

As Halloween becomes more and more popular Santa feels theaten. Taking matters into his own hands he lures Halloweens biggest supporters to a trade show with the promise of free booths. Once there Santa locks them in and begins taking out his enemies nija style. Once the dust clears only larry, shane and Santa remain. Putting their differance a side for the survival of Halloween the two team up and take the fat man out, making Halloween the biggest holiday. (brings a tear to my eye lol.)
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Ice

Hummmmmmmm let me think on it. Shane
          sigpic

Comment

Big problem, it was one of those Santa Look alikes sent as a diversion so the real santa would not be harmed and there are another 4 bus loads of drunken Santas on the way!
            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Then there is the army of blue haired grandmas with the official red sweaters that have holly leafs and bells pedazzled on them. You have to take them all out too. There are millions of them and they must be stopped.
              sigpic

Comment

Greg!

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

I said I would not come back on here anymore

But I did and I have to say
                  SHANE that was HILARIOUS!!!!!

Thanks for a big laugh! I love Santa Claus and its so nice
                  of you to work it all out for everyone!

Kimmy
                  Come Scream with us at SCREAM FARM