Two day makeup seminar in central PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two day makeup seminar in central PA

Hello everyone. I am interested in hosting a two day seminar on instruction with face painting. I have contacted Nick Wolfe to see if I can get something set up in the next 2 months. Would anyone be interested in sending any of your folks or coming yourself? If so, please let me know. I believe I need 10 people or so. If Wolfe Brothers would not be available, I am willing to look at another artist. They just seem to stand out in the business so I contacted them first.

I am located in a small rural area called Lock Haven between State College (Penn State University) and Williamsport (Little League World Series). There is local lodging and things to do but not a big city by any means.

Also let me know if it would be better on a weekend or weekday. Probably a weekend but they might not be available and I will have to take what I can get.

Thanks in advance!!
    Last edited by spookhaven; 07-05-2008, 01:44 PM.

makeup

I might send a few actors let me know the details

Comment

Make-up seminar

I know a couple of us from the Frightfactory would like to be there
      Aven
      www.frightfactory.tv

Comment

Thanks for responding. I haven't heard back from Nick yet but I am hopeful to hear from him shortly. Otherwise, I have two other contacts that I might be able to get. I'll keep everyone posted.

Anyone else interested, please keep posting so I know how much interest we have and can give them some numbers.

Comment

I just got off the phone with Brian Wolfe. We are tenatively scheduled for August 1,2,3. We do not have anything set in stone yet. He is checking his Euro schedule to make sure the weekend will work for them.

I am looking to do a two day seminar on the basic anatomy of face painting as they typically do. Then on Sunday, we may do a basic special effects and air brushing class.

I believe I will have room for about 8-10 people. Price is not set yet until we get all the details worked out.

Let me know if you are still interested or want more info.

Cell number 570-660-5504 for questions or email heather@reohp.com.

Comment

Working...
          X