Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hauntworld Magazine is coming and here is a peak...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld Magazine is coming and here is a peak...

The new Hauntworld Magazine is coming and coming fast...

HERE IS THE DEAL ladies and gentlemen... someone said we don't have the best magazine, we don't have the most words, we can't lay out a magazine better than others, or whatever...

WELL THE BUCK STOPS RIGHT HERE... I'm here to SHOW you baby that no one and I mean NO ONE is going to lay down a challenge like that and get away with it. This is what I LIVE FOR!!!!!

This ENTIRE magazine is being laid out by Brainstorm Studios, from PAGE ONE to PAGE whatever...

This will be the single best graphic looking magazine the industry has ever seen... I am putting all my idea's everything into this magazine. The hammer is coming down!

Not only that but we're going to grow this magazine outside the haunt industry, I'm sending out over 2,000 FREE magazines to all sorts of extra industries to get them to subscribe to Hauntworld Magazine. Our plan is to grow this magazine to 5,000 PAID, YES PAID, YES PAID SUBSCRIBERS!

We are closing in on 3,000 or right around 3,000 PAID SUBSCRIBERS MORE THAN ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL HAUNT MAGAZINE ON THE PLANET!

This magazine will feature over 13 different haunted houses from around the country... no magazine has ever done that before! The top 13 list will be revealed, all sorts of awesome articles on the way just in time for the haunt season.

ARE YOU READY????

Subscribe today at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com

'HERE WE GO'
    The Joker

Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

C'mon now SQUEALLLLLL 'EEEEEEE' C'mon boy SQUELLLLL...

Here is another!!!

Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

You say... THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER.

YES YOU MAY BAM, BAM, BAM!!!!

HEHEHEHE

Larry
      Attached Files
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

Uh Oh

I feel a tyler praise fest is right around the corner>< lol

Comment

Okay since you said that one more page just for Tyler.

Larry
          Attached Files
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Lol

It's nice to see you show a sense of humor!

Comment

Looks really nice

Comment

Nut

I bet you right now Tyler has just S##t all over himself. Larry don't do this to him. Hes young and don't know how to control himself. Shane
                sigpic

Comment

Oh Lord! He even included the Kings Island haunt. Tyler really will be busting a nut.
                  Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

Comment

Why don't you guys give Tyler a break? If you guys had haunts like the Darkness and put out a haunt magazine maybe he'd be praising you! Your posts were funny I admit, but you made your point....

Allan

Comment

My only request it that you stop putting text over the graphics. It makes it really hard to read sometimes.

Comment

You know guys...it's really sad that this board has fallen to the depths of mocking young guys for their opinions. That's what we need to do here is make as many new up and commers as we can feel uncomfortable. Maybe if we try hard enough we can run them out of haunting altogether. Seriously...can nobdoy agree with Larry anymore without being attacked? That's stupid. Can we all just grow up and agree to disagree here. Everyone seems so fed up with hearing about the Leonard v. Larry stuff. Everytime it comes up people say "oh, here it goes again" but some many seem eager to start a new Shane v. Larry debate. Let it go. And stop beating up on people because of their opinions. If I want to agree with Larry some of the time or EVERY time you have no business telling me that I'm right or wrong to do so. You can disagree, but you don't have a right to just beat people down for the way they think. It's like grade school again and the bullies are out for lunch money. You guys should absolutely be ashamed of yourselves.
                        Kip Polley
                        www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
                        We Engineer Fear

Comment

It might...

Just be me but I feel Kip is talking directly to me. Kip dude I have nothing aginst you. Just come out and say directly to me that you want me to shut up and go away. Oh yes Kevin LMAO stay out of this I know what your thinking. Shane
                          sigpic

Comment

Let me say again... this topic once again hijacked. This topic is about the new magazine! Yes have fun but man o man c'mon!

Talk about the magazine on this thread!

And Kip you and I will never agree on anything, so you have nothing to fear right? LOL Just kidding!

Larry
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President

Comment

So what do you people think about the new magazine pages? Do you like them or what? Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

Working...
                              X