Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Vendors...Something you probably didn't think about.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Vendors...Something you probably didn't think about.

I was talking to my buddies up at Ghost Ride, and we were talking since the show is moving to St. Louis you should considering buying more booths and bringing extra product. People will DRIVE TO THIS SHOW... Indy for example has like 12 haunts and they are only 2 or 3 hours away. People will be bringing trucks to this show, and will be cleaning out your booths like the old days.

I know in Vegas most people had to ship back entire booths, adding even more costs to exhibit, in St. Louis people will bring cash and trucks and clean you out.

Something to think about!

I know on the last day I'm bringing my box truck and a box of cash!!! LOL

Seriously though, you should assume to sell your booths on the spot! Keep that in mind, because haunters love to take product right off the show floor if they can drive it home.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Kinda like MHC! Now thats out of the way, I remember when I first started going to Transworld, I can remember being bummed out by the fact that the majority of stock was already sold the first day. to be picked up the last day. the Professional haunters came thru and bought everything, and left nothing for poor humble me to buy!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I rented a F-150 long bed last year and drove to Boone Iowa to pick up a carriage hearse that we got on e-bay, it took 24 hours to get there. Theres no doubt that I will rent a truck again and head to St.Louis, cash & carry baby, cash & carry.
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
      X