Frank N Stein for President...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank N Stein for President...

We're are cooking up a really big program to nominate Frank N. Stein for President... can't give you all the details yet but it is coming soon! This is a national PR effort sponsored by HHA and America Haunts. It is ONLY part of the program, but the goal is to get our industry mentioned within this huge election year, something light hearted.

What do you think?

Pretty soon everyone will be allowed to make you tube videos and why you think he should be President. We want to start a grass roots viral effort here to build awareness for our industry.

Once the website goes up you can write letters and everything.

Shhhh... Ben Armstrong is really Frank, and he will be shooting messages that will span the airwaves. Hopefully this will promote our industry.

Give your thoughts...and will you help support our effort. If we made buttons/images would you post them on your website? Rogues Hollow is making the website, it is not done, but I can tell you it will be awesome.

Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Larry, shouldn't HHA and America Haunts be seperated? Combining them both seems to point to possible favoritism? I'm sure the hundreds of other haunts would also like to take part in your national PR campaign as well, instead of being a face in the crowd behind the America Haunts group. I'm sure people didn't sign up and pay for HHA membership only to play second fiddle to other haunts, even with the esteemed group you have there. The website also has these haunts prominantly featured on the homepage, shouldn't that be a seperate link somewhere else? Isn't HHA supposed to help us all equally?

Thanks,
    Allan

Comment

America Haunts is paying 110% for the whole entire national effort to get the industry publicity. When we did the program the first year through IAHA, we did the same thing, the people who pay for it, have to be the ones who gain an extra benefit so they are given a 'sponsored by logo'. This program will cost over $60,000.00 that doesn't grow on trees.

The Frank 4 Prez effort is for the WHOLE industry... we want to interupt all the McCain vs. Obama race with some PR for the haunt industry. It is always being promoted as the haunted house association or industry. But you can't ask a bunch of business people to give you $60k and not give them anything in return.

It isn't a whole lot to ask or give for their donation. This whole effort Allan is being paid for by this group, and the whole thing could be set up on the America Haunts site but these guys went ahead and allowed it to run through a site for the whole industry. I think that is pretty cool of ALL OF THEM!

In fact, 7 o f those haunts funded a television show last October costing nearly $100,000.00... that show is in the process of being sold to a MAJOR cable company right now. This show is the single best haunted presentation of our industry you have EVER SEEN... Ask Mike from Ghost Ride he got to see a version and he was blown away!!!!!

I know people think we're doing this or we are doing that but we're not we're doing things to promote the WHOLE industry, and it is costing an arm and a leg. The TV show starts off at the Transworld Show, the whole first 7 minutes of the show is at TRANSWORLD, with interviews of vendors about how big the industry really is...

Wayne Toth talks about how haunts are better than movies, and he explains his movie background. Gore Galore says a classic line... The bigger the industry gets the bigger my monsters get. Ghost Ride is on there and several others as well... the opening talks about how big our industry really is. YOU WILL LOVE THIS THING...

We are doing things that an association we never had should have done years ago and funding them with our own money. VERY SOON... the goal is to make HHA a 110% REAL association with bylaws, an election and eveything, and then get the haunt industry to fund efforts like this and take it over. Untill that can happen and hopefully in ST LOUIS 2009, we're just paying for this out of pocket.

Either way right now I'm trying to get bylaws set up, that doesn't allow the association to complete with its own membership, and prohibits people who do not own haunts from running on the board. Once that is set up we can finally launch this thing right for the whole industry but you have to get everyone together in one place. So hopefully we can do that next year.

In the meantime I all the people who joined HHA will be recieving the new magazine, and a really SUPER cool buyers guide which we are working on and all members will be getting featured on the site, which will have a lot of extra traffic thanks to the PR effort we're paying for out of pocket.

Again we could have choosen to run this private endevour through another site but rather choose to promote the whole industry.

Within days the Hauntworld directory will operate 110% on HHA website, as well the FREE vendor directory. So people will be able to find your haunts and find our vendors.

I hope this explains it. Also I'm going to take all the members haunts and make a sponsorship page of the site just for those members who joined. You'll see I'm working on adding all sorts of info to the site.

Coming soon...

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

Anyway... back to the point. I'm going to make presidential buttons like VOTE FOR FRANK, blah, blah... and banners would anyone be interested in seeing if we can launch an October viral effort with us?

We want Franks messages about the haunt industry to sread like wildfire...Frank will BE TALKING about the haunt industry, and how our industry is nominating him.

I want to make this an unreal phenom...

I hope everyone will help!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

why delete posts???..

wow ....Allen makes a good point..

just went too HHA website.....I feel alittle jilted...

looks like a americas haunt site.....nice club to be in...but really

Is Dead Acres money not green???..

would not more money make for a bigger campaign????

and more awareness????....

the world is not flat ..its round...
          in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
          www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Who is going to be Frank's VP choice? Abby Normal?
            sigpic
            Louis Brown
            Owner, operator, and dish washer
            at
            DarkWood Manor

Comment

Maybe the TOP haunt, or 2, from EVERY state featured like the haunts on the America Haunts site. IDK... -Tyler
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

The haunts involved put up money and therefore deserve their share I understnd that. I will be optimistic and hope to see a trickle down effect that will benefit us all, ultimately. I guess any publicity we can get will only help in the end....

Allan

Comment

Wow, the first green president. Now that's ground breaking!
                  Spooky Wishes
                  Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Before anyone jumps to conclusions give me another week or two and you'll see the overall plan. Give me a week or two and I'll come back with the NEW and improved website and you'll see how this will benefit all! You'll see! Hehehehe...

Either I'll be looking for haunts across the country to help spread the vote for a new presidential candidate.

Ben looks good in GREEN doesn't he???

LOL

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

Working...
                    X