Wall of air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall of air

Someone gave me instructions last fall on how to build a wall of air. I wasn't able to do it for last years haunt. I need to get started on it for this year. Any ideas?

Hmmm

Vortex nozzle units
    Then you can have the wall of air smell
    www.sinisterscents.com
    Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Oak Island Entertainment sells the "Claustrophobia". This is really effective. It might be a little pricey, but trust me, 50% of your patrons will be too scared to go through the whole thing. At least that was the reactions from my patrons.
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Most likely they will be scared of getting ringworm. Just kidding, I like the claustrophobia but I would be a little concerned with hygiene.
        Jared Layman

Comment

Hygene?

Do the plans call for re-circulating water in some way? Spray misted, then re-claimed H20?
          Remember "Legionairs Dieseas?" Fouled water reintroduced to the drinking water via no check valve on the cooling water tower unit for the water cooled air conditioner did it.
          Air gets blown through trickling water that is around body temperature , a wonderful germ breeding ground for many possible bad outcomes for human health...don't drink this stuff!

What was the death toll?
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X