Open year round Haunted House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open year round Haunted House

I was wondering who here has a haunted house open all year long?
    If you do can u post a link to your website.
    Thanks

Shack

You must be new around these parts, here ya go.
    http://www.hauntedravensgrin.com/

Comment

Originally posted by hauntedhousenut View Post
      You must be new around these parts, here ya go.
      http://www.hauntedravensgrin.com/
      thanks for the link Nut, jims place does seem cool for sure.
      im looking for others as well...needs to be open year round and hopefuly whoever posts is the owner of it.

Comment

http://hauntcapital.blogspot.com/200...tractions.html

Here's a list on line of year-round attractions - but it's from 2007 and I am sure there is a more up-to-date list somewhere out there, but this is all I could find quickly.

PS: Have a great 4th everyone!
        Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
        The White Star Farm
        "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Comment

Ravens Grin Inn

I am open almost every night of the entire year with extremely few nights closed for any reason. We also are open a great many Sat. & Sun. afternoons.
          Many other year-round haunts will be closed until school gets out at the end of May when the actual tourist season begins and some others close except for holiday weekends, some close just as school resumes .
          Since many customers drive 2 to 5 hours to get here I will put a message on my answering machine to stay home if the weather is hideous/dangerous .
          Sometimes the weather is not bad where they begin their journey.
          Are these the things you wanted to know ?
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Well I can't say we're open year round. But we're open most of it. Here we go....
            Open in March at spring break as the "Dungeon Haunted Ride in 3D" every weekend thru Memorial Day. Then Thursdays thru Sundays thru Labor day. These times are for a mild scare (families, kids and such). We close in September to check out every prop, scene and the ride system (we have a dark ride). We make a few changes and open back up in October for the extreme scare (with actors) and not recomended for the little ones .
            Then in November we shut it down to convert to Christmas "Adventures in SantaLand in 3D". That's right change out every scene for a family friendly Christmas ride with animated elves, bears, deer, snow and all sorts.
            After New years Eve, we shut down to convert back to the Dungeon in January and February (this is where I take a small break). Make some changes and add some more props and kick it in again in March for Spring break.
            Yes, I'm the owner/creator and the web site is www.bricktownamusement.com but I need to update the pics to the updated scenes/art-work.
            Hope that helps,
            Tom
            Creator of the Dungeon
            WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Comment

Working...
            X