Transworld Secret Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld Secret Update

The powers at be have informed me that the Halloween show will be moved this year to a huge storage loft located inside an actual UFO. That way we can change location daily to remain unpolitical. Thank god..and no Jim W. ...you're not driving this craft!
    Visit us at www.boneyardproductions.com

John, you under rate me! I have been "Driving this Craft" for 20 years now!
    The "craft" of making a living haunting while spending very little, but then praying to the minor god of roadkills has paid off and he has been generous over the years.
    Raccoon skeletons can pass for human with a small human-looking skull to replace the raccoons, there you go, my trade secret giveaway for the holiday.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Our Chief of Police saw a UFO land in the city graveyard around 1961, he was on duty, on patrol at the time, it was very early in the morning, it scared the crap out of him! I don't think he ever got over the experience.
      6,400 cold, hard stones up there on that hill AND a whole lot of dead people!
      The creek behind my house goes downstream and wraps around the cliff that holds the graveyard, it's a lonely place.
      They placed it on the other side of the water to keep the spirits imprisoned on their side of the water, or so was the thinking many years ago....
      John Floyd took some beautiful video of that graveyard, one of those rare Transworlds that saw beautiful summer-like weather..or maybe it was just a hallcination?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I'm afraid this would be bad for vendors. Would you rather study advanced alien technology or see pnuematically flopping latex?
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Greg, How does that apply to haunters? Isn't the pnuematically flopping latex on display at the big sex toys trade show in Vegas next month?

Comment

That's entirely different, that's puematically flopping silcone. But, now you have me wondering about all the other uses for a haunt controller?
            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Working...
            X