Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New Nusic Company For The Haunted Attraction Industry

HEy GUys,
    Dr. Fingers Frankenberg here and I premeire dmy company symphonic sacrifices at the Midwest Haunters Convention. Please check out some samples of my work an my website www.symphonicsacrifices.com or at http://www.myspace.com/symphonicsacrifices
    I've had ed douglases blessing on this project and I hope you like the music as much as he did. I will be working with jonathan from Rotting Flesh Radio on some upcoming shows as well as an interview on one of the podcasts in the next few weeks. Hope you all enjoy and I'll see you at transworld.
    Tell me what you think?
    Dr. Fingers Frankenberg

Good to have you aboard man. The additions of Music to RFR will be sweet and looking forward to having you the show too. Now everyone can experience the Fingers....well if anyone listened to the MHC wrap up they heard you play Live at Clb BoMa on RFR.

Anyways...keep up the great work!

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Interesting stuff, but the first thing that jumped out at me was on the track "a hero is born". There is a sound clip in the beginning that I swear I've heard before, and upon checking my Midnight Syndicate library I found it, the same strange chime sound at the beginning of their song "Haunted Nursery". I hope you're not piecing copyrighted music together for your tracks.

Other than that, sounds neato to me.
      - - Luke - -

Comment

It's not MS... I've played them against each other, they're not the same! -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Could be a coincidence, but to me it's the exact same sound, just different volume levels. Same notes, same suspenseful pattern, same instrument, it just doesn't come out as clear as haunted nursery because it's mixed under rain. I don't want to make an issue of it, it's a stupid accusation for me to post publicly, but he wanted opinions and that's what jumped at me.
          - - Luke - -

Comment

It's a common problem amung musicians... there are only so many instruments to use, sometimes people will hear an instrument from one song in another and... it just gets confusing. Hahaha... But, all the time I think composer Hans Zimmer takes a little from James Newton Howard! Just my thought! lol. -Tyler
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

They are not the same. Sometimes thing s do sounds similar but also in Dr. Fringers defense Ed fully endorses Dr. Fingers and loved his music at Club BoMa so all is well with the haunt world.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
              http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
              "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
              http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Yes

No there is a coinsidence becasue me and midnight sydnicate or i Shoudl say ed douglas use the same program to write our music. Theres only 300 insturments so its bound to be that theres the same instrumentation but i can garuntee you that my stuff is my own.

Comment

thanks RFR

Thanks Jonathon

Comment

Dr. Fingers

Originally posted by Nightgore View Post
                    It's a common problem amung musicians... there are only so many instruments to use, sometimes people will hear an instrument from one song in another and... it just gets confusing. Hahaha... But, all the time I think composer Hans Zimmer takes a little from James Newton Howard! Just my thought! lol. -Tyler
                    HAHAHA TYLER YOU SAID IT BEST!!!! HE DOES!!

Comment

Hey that makes sense, sorry to doubt you, the similarity just jumped at me. I disagree with nightgore that there is a shortage of instruments for musicians to use, but if you are using a bank of midi instruments in a certain program then yeah you occasionally hit some road blocks.

It's an integrity problem for me, I know a lot of musicians and every one has different standards, different beliefs, same with opinions. A composer who takes influence from someone else and includes it in their pieces as their interpretation is alright in my book, but someone who copies and pastes is not.

Again, sorry, it's tough to be a musician in this genre and create a product that works for a majority of haunts without doing custom soundtracks. Best of luck to you on this, take care
                      - - Luke - -

Comment

Luke

No Luke I totally agree with you, If not every song or theme has already been written with every instrument. No hard feelings man and I get exactly where your coming from I hate people that copy shit from other people and take the credit. It's a Discrace to people like me and Virgil and Ed douglas who work so hard to make these come to life. DEfinitly here you though man and thanks for the input I appreciate it.
                        Dr. Fingers

Comment

Working...
                        X