Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Haunters Convention

Dear Friends of HauntWorld,

Now that the Transworld Tradeshow information has finally settled, (and I hope to see you all there) we just wanted to put out a quick update/FYI that we are happy to annouce that we will be expanding our Convention again into the National Haunters Convention over a 2 year time frame.

First, we have moved over to the National Haunters Convention website. www.NationalHauntersConvention.com

Second, we are finalizing a three year plan in which we will be challenging ourselves to bring you a bigger, better and expanding show that will include some of the finest educational information in the country. We hope to be releasing the dates for the next three years shortly.

Thanks to everyone to has attended our previous years, and we look forward to seeing both new and familiar faces at this years convention. Both Michael Bruner and I are completely dedicated to making this a positive and professional event for both the Halloween and Haunted Attraction industry.

Sincerely,

Robert Kocher
    The Village of Darkness
    www.TheVillageOfDarkness.com

National/Eastern Haunters Convention
    www.NationalHauntersConvention.com
    Robert Kocher
    Xanthar of the Museum

The Village of Darkness

I want to be involved!

I have heard very good things about your convention and would like to teach a make up seminar in 2009. When and what do you need to consider me?
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

It never ends!

Each state should have it's own convention, you could go to a convention every weekend, excluding the two weeks in december!!!! ><

Comment

Dear Killer Katie,

Send me an email to:

Rob@NationalHauntersConvention.com or Rob@TheVillageOfDarkness.com

Just list the name of the course, and the description of the course (and how long you would need to teach the course) 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, etc

Thanks!

Robert Kocher
        National Haunters Convention
        Robert Kocher
        Xanthar of the Museum

The Village of Darkness

Comment

Working...
        X