Chris' Haunted Yard and Props 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris' Haunted Yard and Props 2007

Here's the photo of my own haunted yard in the front porch from last year on Halloween!

I made this 6 ft tall white wooden cross myself! Looks awesome!

Also, I made these wooden tombstones! This year I am going to make some more tombstones!

Well, more pics are coming real soon! Stay tuned for more!
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Here's some pics!

Anyways, I will post more pics here again later on! I promise!
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Nice job Chris!

-Zackary J

Comment

Thanks a lot, Dr Giggles!

I will post a few other pics here later on, but I am always very busy and I will come back here again!
        I am planning to work on my graveyard this October, I am looking to make some headstones of the tombstones, you know? And also, I will make some baby coffins for those infants who die anytime! LOL Just kidding!
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Actually Small kid coffins seem to scare both adults and kids alike more then normal coffins do. I think its just the macabre thought that "Wow..this guys a kid killer..." pops into the head and freaks em out. But yeah nice work over all my friend!

-Zackary J

Comment

Thanks Dr G!

I'm not really a child killer! LOL

So, I am still thinkin about building arch for the doorway, you know? For all of those TOTs and adults to come over my front porch with my wooden made arch, maybe with skulls and gargoyles on it! I think it definitely looks very cool! Or, maybe I will find out online to purchase arch prop, you know? Well, if there is any way you can think of helpin me, then I will be very much appreciated hearing this from you, man!
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Hmmm you just decorate your yard or you do like legitamate haunted house status? ((And when i say that i am in no way implying that your yard is any less scary or any less badass then any haunted house hahaha)) But yeah dude you seem to be going in the right direction and doing everything right in my book. So yeah just keep up the good work. Oh and yeah hahaha dont worry i wont tell anybody about your child killing secret.

-Zackary J

Comment

Working...
              X