Running low on haunt time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running low on haunt time!

Anybody else begin to re-design, chop, cut, and/or re-build your haunts yet? I know we haven't got our rears in gear yet... :shock:
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

A lot of the regulars on here have professional haunts and are well underway with their latest rebuilds. Most have to be done in September.

In your other post you said you expected things to pick up around here. I was actually expecting them to slow down with everybody getting so busy.

Comment

You're lucky....

Howdy,

Many of you know my situation as a new "wanna-be" pro haunter. Tons of money spent on haunt equipment, effects, supplies, etc. but no place to setup and operate. Even now, I'm on the border line of possibly getting a space for 2008 but, the clock's ticking. Getting approvals from the city/municipality as each day slips by no the calander reduces the chances of even being able to open in mid-October. My target opening is the last weekend of September. If something doesn't happen within the next few days, I'll just have to plan for 2009.

Make sure you get everything done ASAP because any changes that an inspector sees necessary, you gotta get it done in time for opening weekend. You don't want to be sitting there with everything ready to do and not have the "OK" to open. That's dollars. No sense.....

Steve....
      UptownHaunts@aol.com

"Follow the Bloody Brick Road to Nightmare Village"

Comment

well i was looking at my schedule and i will have almost no time to work on my haunt once i get back to school, so my whole haunt has to be done by the end of august and them packed up, and set up in the last two weeks of october, its going to be absolute hell, but at the same time its going to be a blast.

so thus starts my 12 hour days of construction and my daily hour or two of planning and all the other details.
        My haunt this year is going to be more than a thousand times larger and more detailed then all my other haunts put togethor. Plus ive already spend like $1000 in the first week, holy shit thats unreal for a home haunt.
        ive never been this stressed out so early in the season,

But i learned something about myself, ive been getting up early every morning during the summer to work on the haunt and i havent had a problem with it. This is something i truly love to do, and i cant see myself being truly happy doing anything else. FIND A JOB U LOVE AND YOU WONT WORK A DAY IN YOUR LIFE!
        Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Working...
        X