Claustrophobia tunnel needed and fog machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claustrophobia tunnel needed and fog machine

hi i am looking for a cluastrophobia tunnel like the ones from oak island production
    any length would work,
    also if not does anyone know how to build them
    also i am in need of a chauvet f-1700 for a good price.

thank you
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

i have one

Give me your e mail or phone.

Thanks, John
    440 749 1018

Comment

undertakerha13@aol.com

thank u

do u have the tunnel or the fogger
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

i have the largest tunnel 16ft. i might have the fogger but i would have to check.

thanks

Comment

allright,
          that is great,
          here the thing, we are a home haunt, and we have a pretty decent budget for a home haunt but we can spend near what they cost new, so if you would be willing to give it to us for a good price, donate or if you would let us rent or borrow it for a few months that would be GREATLY appreciated. I want one so badly because i want to be the first home haunt to have one of these, and plus its the one thing everyone talks about after the haunt.

Thank you again
          Nicholas Francis

feel free to send me and email or give me a call anytime

419-386-6805
          undertakerha13@aol.com
          Undertaker Haunted Attractions

Comment

Nicholas

I don't think you can really ask for a donation unless your a nonprofit organization and I don't think anyone would be willing to let you use it. With all due respect if it were to get damaged you would owe for it and I would not think you would want the risk of damaging someones props that you could not afford to begin with. What you can do is you can get the large cluastrophobia without the blowers for 500.00 from Oak Island go to ebay and buy you 2 used snail blowers or rent you 2 blowers from a local place that rents equipment. Then you have less of an investment and maybe next year you can just go ahead and buy the blowers. Just a suggestion. Shane
            sigpic

Comment

well we are a non profit, in a sense i mean we dont charge admission and we give all our donations we get to local charities and we are going to have other things were selling for charities and stuff.
              But besides that how much is the small claustrophobia tunnel without the blowers and how do i but them without the blowers.

Comment

graystone i called oak islands and talked to them about buying the claustrophobia walls without the blower and it like 700 bucks for the smallest tunnel and like 1100 for the largest 16 foot tunnel,
                far off from 500 bucks. lol

Comment

Nicholas

We bought them last year in Chicago for 500.00 each without the blowers because me knew we could get the blowers for alot less than they were charging. I just looked at a order from them and they were 500.00 each looks like they had a price increase to 700.00 still its not that bad. You said you had a decent budget with that I don't see 700.00 as that bad. Also without a 501C your not nonprofit even with a 501C you can still charge. Just because you don't charge and you donate your money don't make you nonprofit. Anyway again I really dont see anyone in this business donating you anything without the 501C status. I also don't see them loaning you props because they have to spend their hard earned money like anyone else and I am sure no one gave them anything for free. Again 700.00 is not that much just call Frank at OakIsland and get your order in. Shane
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X