Cemetary fencing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cemetary fencing

Im wanting to make some cemetary fencing something on the order of like Verdun Manor has around its outdoor cemetary. But Im wondering what would be the easiest? I have some metal fenials Im gonna liquid glue on the tops. I dont want to use plastic or pvc. So I didnt know if I should rip some 1/2 plywood to fit the fenials and then run 2x2's down the back horizontal for the length of the fence. Or would it be better to rip the 2x2's to length veritcal and just to it that way.?!
    Any advice is appreciated. I would rather do the 2x2 thing if possible.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Think I might have answered my own ? yesterday. I found some wooden type panels that are exactly 4ft tall and a 1/2" thick for free. Im ripping them in half and then soon I will be putting them together and painting and rusting them up. Its gonna look evil when Im done. Ive gone some cool stantions w Demon dogs atop with balls and chains and a half skull between there feet.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Might I suggest this?

http://www.theironkingdom.com/Naviga...cor/index.html
      Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

If you build something flimsey and the customer can grab or touch part of it, make the part closest to them out of steel or some strong material to fool them into thinking the whole item is strong, then they might leave it alone after that first touch, I have seen this work here many many times.
        Did anyone really think the Panzer Mark IV in my upstairs was solid steel?
        The fender closest to them is, the rest is plywood, but boy are some people really impressed! As they touch and knock on the fender.
        But then Mr. Tuxedo's War Memorial tank outside is solid steel, even the tracks that could look like snow fence slats, no, they are steel bars.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Thanks for the cool site virgil put the stuffs a bit pricey. I do like the cemetary entrance sign though. Also thankyou jim for the tips. You mean that Panzer isnt real??? LOL! You fooled me.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

..the manniquins sitting on it are real Nazi Babes, they have been asking about you Damon.
            I think they may wish to cross your sovereign borders , encircle you and Blitzkrieg you?
            All with sufficient air cover of course.
            And pre-invasion preliminary bombardment.
            Are you ready?
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Ya let me go to Charlies for a while and I will stay up till midnight till they come to like. Farvegnugan!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
              X