Spookyplanet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spookyplanet?

Last edited by craigsrobotics; 07-11-2008, 07:37 AM.

Here we go again! LOL

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Craig

You already see that the prices are twice as much. I think thats enough clue for you to just move on. Shane
      sigpic

Comment

Run, Hide, Lock Up Your Daughters!
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Twice the price? Wow, that's a huge jump. Not long ago Scarefactory stuff on the Scaryplanet site was just a fraction of what Scarefactory was asking for it.

I guess he could only get so many people to order from him without ever delivering. If he charges twice as much he will actually be able to resell and make money that way. Assuming he delivers the overpriced stuff.

Comment

I said to myself exactly what Larry said. This topic has huge potential to go on and on, like it has at least 5-6 times before! LOL

To Craigsrobotics, Larry wasn't directing his response at you. There is a long history of big arguments in people dealing with Spookyplanet and Erik on these forums that usually spin out of control.

Allan

Comment

Craig

I myself have never bought from him. Why? because hes a retailer just like me and the stores I own. I think what people were saying is 2 different things 1- is hes a ripp off and 2- is why would you buy or need information on a retail company when you yourself admit to knowing the prices are twice as much and you have numbers to the vendors themselves. Craig if your going to post here man this is just a suggestion but you don't need to get so pissed over the way people post. We all post in different ways. So Craig take it from the King of Controversy just jump in and chill. Shane
              sigpic

Comment

In all reality, you do a search on spookyplanet you will find ALOT of Negative reasons why NOT to do business with this company, neither nor as a buyer or seller. I was contacted by them a few years ago, and thanx to forums I knew better than to do business with them. I think that every now and again its a good deal to bring these guys up, and keep the word out.
                Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Craig,

I wasn't saying anything towards you, but everytime Spookyplanet's name gets brought up all kinds of chaos breaks loose...he has apparently screwed a lot of people. Hes never screwed me but others claim he has screwed them. Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President
                  www.HalloweenProductions.com
                  www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                  www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Maybe another word applies? R-r-r-r-r-.?
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                    X