Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adult Halloween Party

Grrrr! :evil:

This is our second party and we really wanted it to go well. My girlfriend and I - We're decorating the hell out of the place, and one of my friends is going to bring her two kids (4 and 8 years old).

Jeez! We invited a reasonable amount of people and set the start time for 10 PM. Most of them don't have kids, except one! But we did mention that it was an adult party, and there would be drinking, chatting, laughing, eating, cussing and such.

So does anyone want to share the tips with me? And, I don't mean to dislike children!
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Be Up Front

Tell her look this is an adult party not a damn Chuckey Cheese party for your kids. Find a baby sitter or tell her to keep her ass home. And besides kids that age should be in bed at that time. Tell her now so she's got plenty of time to find a baby sitter. And feel free to tell her I said it too. Shane
    sigpic

Comment

Being a new Mom myself - I shouldn't think you would've had to tell her. By 10 pm those poor darlings should be getting sleep!!! And if I don't have a sitter for a thing like that - I don't go. Be gentle - nobody likes to be told their kids aren't welcome - but c'mon!!! She must not really posses common sense or reliable sitters. Tis a shame.
      Damn.. Shane and I agree again.... I think it's a sign of the apocolypse LOL
      Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

A Halloween party in July? Well, if that's what the young people are doing...!

Comment

Katie!

Welcome to my world! Shane
          sigpic

Comment

Tell her you are dressing up as John Gacy.
            Regards,
            Jeff Londos
            Monster-Tronics
            Innovators in Haunt Technologies
            www.Monster-Tronics.com
            Proud Member of the Halloween and Haunt Vendor Association
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpYFWm4BNmc

Comment

Working...
            X