Shredders Halloween Scream Park progress pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shredders Halloween Scream Park progress pics

Well, again, I posted that I got contacted by the owners of another Phobia, which I didn't even know existed. So I am back to being Shredders, which I do like still, Anyway, you can still see the pics of the woods I will be using... We are still trying to go pro, but we are not sure. Anyway, progress pics soon to come.
    INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Would that be Wild Adventures & Cypress Gardens, the two parks , one in Fl. and one in Ga. do a Halloween event called Phobia?
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Or the one in Houston?

Uh oh, it sounds like there is another cease and desist order/lawsuit in the making there. Nah, probably not because they both have lawyers.

That's why you are getting screwed, Shredman - you can't afford a lawyer. The big places can and would countersue. Does the person who contacted you think they invented the term "phobia"?

Comment

We are doing a lot this week!!!! The trails are looking great and we are soon to begin Building sets. We had a little set back, But we are still going strong......
        We have also been working on a website.
        WWW.SHREDDERSHALLOWEENSCREAMPARK.COM

Should end up being good. Pictures coming in a few days.
        INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

names

I remember a couple of years ago Jim Warfield was threating to Register and copy right the letters U and A so no one could have a haunted house or haunted attraction -

Comment

Shredman,

This is just a suggestion, something I picked up a long time ago to make website addresses easier to remember and read.

Capitalize the first letter in each word in the name. It keeps it from running all together and being unrecognizable as words. People will remember a name or few words easier than trying to figure out what it says and then having to remember that.

www.ShreddersHalloweenScreamPark.com

Hope this helps.

Shawn

Comment

Thanks I will be posting new pics soon.
              INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Hey everybody, sorry for the delays on new pictures, All I have been doing is clearing out the trails. Now I am done with that, I have pretty much All my props out, and I recently recieved a truckload more, and I am in the middle of getting all the building supplies out.... Will post pics by thursday
                INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Ok, we stared building today its looking great please post comments.

More will be coming tomorrow.
                  INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Man I didnt realize how fast buying this stuff money ran out.. lol. i will be working more tomorrow and Like I said I will be posting more pics tomorrow.
                    INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Trail

I hope you have a ton of paint - building with OSB outside on the ground even with good drainage is a problem - water wicks up through the bottom and it expands weakening the wood - you have to replace it much more often than plywood - spend the extra $ and by plywood the first time
                      Aven

Comment

I am going to waterproof it.
                        INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

trail

Plus your panels - if you are leaving them as pictured they do not have enough support they will warp and bow and they are not very strong = some asscrack knocking your walls over or kicking through them . I would reccommend using 2x3s on 2 foot centers with a top and bottom 2x3l - If you space the bottoms leaving enough you can use the bottom 3x3 to tie panels together
                          A

Comment

thanks
                            And I have a builder in the house he has told me all this and i know what to do to make them very strong
                            INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

I was going to water proof them tonight, but it started raining, LOL. I am going to do it in the morning, and I hope one rain won't hurt anything. Some of the haunt will be wood, and the other parts will remain black plastic, tomorrow, I plan on making a lot of progress and it will look a lot better when I am done tomorrow and take the pictures. Once I put the roof on in 4 or so weeks I will begin to decorate and thats when things will get interesting......

I have been pretty much on schedule and this is what I have done so far..

Cleared out the entire trail.. which took about 2 months... I had to make it

And put up two panels took a few hours to build and construct

Since i have been right on schedule, I call for the haunt to be finished in mid September, and that is when setting up the scream park will begin, Putting the sign up, making the lines, ect.. And that is when the main advertising will begin...

Well, thats the update

Zack
                              INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Working...
                              X