Opinion wanted...re-doing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion wanted...re-doing

As many of you know, our site has been a mess in the past. I are in the stages of changing it.
    What I would like is opinions on it.
    before you comment , this is what im after, very basic, no flash(as i dont like), easy to navagite and get around, simple and clean with a nice look.
    Its in the build stage, but thoughts are wanted.
    Theres are few changes beging mad, which ill post later.
    Thanks......johnny
    http://www.homehauntnews.com

Scare My Friend

Its your sight do what makes you happy add as much or as little as you like. At the end of the day I myself will enjoy what ever you offer. Just like HauntWorld I may not like everything here but its Larrys sight and what ever makes him happy we will accept. Keep up the good work its a nice change to see some of the younger up and coming ones doing their own thing. Tyler are you taking notes here? Scare is on to something he does hes own thing. He only asks for opinions. You should take some lessons from him. Again Scare YOUR AN AWSOME GUY TRYING TO DO AWSOME THINGS AND FOR THAT MY HATS OFF TO YOU!!!!! FOR WHAT THATS WORTH TO YOU!!! Shane and its Graystone Manor Shane this time.
    sigpic

Comment

I like it! Simply laid out and easy to navigate... and I, dare I say, agree with Shane! It's your site buddy, do with it as you please. I like it though, maybe a little more graphic, but in all... it's good. Take a look at sites close to what your doing: hauntworld, Haunted Media, Rotting Flesh Radio, etc.

Keep it up man! Enjoying the June issue right now! -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
      X