Never seen this before today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never seen this before today.

Three little Girl Scouts were going through my house. The adult leader brought along two teen age boys to help. The one boy kept using words and terminology when referring to these little girls as if he was a soldier in Vietnam and these little girls were his troops!?
    The teen age boy is only maybe 15 himself, although once he said that he had been in Vietnam, then quickly corrected himself.
    The one little cutie was being very corrective and snippy with me, when I pointed out my old "Salesman from Hell" costume she scoulded me and said I used a bad word, "Hell".
    I looked her right in the eye and said, "And they have a room waiting just for YOU!"
    Which took her by surprise and made her speechless for maybe 10 seconds.
    Everyone else laughed, but not as much a they laughed when this small little girl got very scared and was screaming ! Then they all thought it was just pay back!
    She's a corker!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

This afternoon a family brought their intelligent small son here(and I believe he is).At the conclusion of their tour the boy was all smiles (even smart people can smile too!)
    His Mother said I must have impressed him because of the smiles.
    Then thinking back on their tour......Two Moms, two Dads and four children all crammed into the "Fear De-Gaussing Chamber "near the tour's conclusion, and the two girls belonging to the other family they didn't know were pretty cute , so maybe "Abe's smiles were not all of my tintillating his brain?
    Many years ago I thought an episode of "The Love Boat" could be realitically filmed here, couples meeting one another here for the first time, then dateing each other...then....?
    People living and working 80 miles apart all working third shift would be here , meet and so it goes....without all of them coming here they undoubtedly would never have probably met.
    Sing it LOUD! "THE LOVE BOAT!!!"
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

What did you say you did to that little boy's brain?!

Comment

By any female mammary standards I am flat-chested, no harm, no foul there.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim to better watch out with that Love Boat stuff. They might just find a room and disappear from the tour. Hell lets Skip the Cemetary Hell this is an INN! LOL!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
          X