Rock Monster... The Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Monster... The Movie

On Sci Fi Channel they have a new movie called Rock Monster...about a monster made of rock that goes around killing people. Did anyone see... Mark are you getting any royalty checks?

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I did see that! I was thinking the same thing. I had it set to auto-tune but changed my mind at the last sec. sounded like a waste of me time.
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Speaking of sci-fi channel

Speaking of Sci-fi channel, has anyone else caught the show Scaretactics? I don't know but I think I liked it better with Shannen Doherty as the host, every time I see Tracy Morgan I think of his SNL characters. The skits don't seem as good so far either, but it's early to judge that.

Chris
      Chris Stafford
      1331 Entertainment Group
      Denver Haunted Houses - The Asylum & 13th Floor Haunted House http://www.getscared.com
      13th Floor Haunted House - San Antonio, Texas http://www.13thfloorsanantonio.com
      13th Floor Haunted House - Phoenix, Arizona http://www.13thflooraz.com

Comment

Like to get my hands on this prankshow from a Venezuelan TV show.

This gal just about loses it.

http://www.totallycrap.com/videos/vi...rom_venezuela/

Comment

This was not nice at all.
          Those prankers had no sense and few smarts to make it go this far.
          Is the victim some celebrity or something? How would she ever sign off to allow them to show this film?
          Maybe in that country that doesn't have to happen?
          I have accidently scared some people as badly as this woman was scared and I didn't like the feeling of making someone so distraught, almost to the point of lunacy.
          I wonder if that woman will ever go into any parking garage ever again?
          Phobias work that way even when our logical mind knows better.
          Advice for any novice haunters looking at this video, know when to back off and back off sooner rather than too late, geting such an extreme reaction is not worth the price you may be made to pay later.
          Like I jokingly tell little scared kids here, "I really don't want to terrorrize you because you might come back here in ten years as a serial-killer, looking for ME!"
          "You made me like this, Mister!"
          "No I didn't!"
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Yeh not ment for a local scare but it is crazy compared to some of our TV shows, I believe she is some famous actor. I am sure if someone tried to pull something like that here they would be nailed with a lawsuit, no Qs asked

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
              This was not nice at all.
              Like I jokingly tell little scared kids here, "I really don't want to terrorrize you because you might come back here in ten years as a serial-killer, looking for ME!"
              "You made me like this, Mister!"
              "No I didn't!"
              It was your parents' idea! Go kill them first; I'll wait. *sprint out the back door*

Originally posted by stafford View Post
              Speaking of Sci-fi channel, has anyone else caught the show Scaretactics? I don't know but I think I liked it better with Shannen Doherty as the host, every time I see Tracy Morgan I think of his SNL characters. The skits don't seem as good so far either, but it's early to judge that.

Chris
              I kinda like Morgan as the host, but the skits themselves........I dunno they seem shorter this time around. Like the actors could've gone farther with their scares.

There was one that really rubbed me the wrong way. The mind reader one. When Mr. Reader of Minds was shouting at his test subject buddy, he didn't look mad at all. Sure he sounded angry, very angry, but his expression was blank. Perhaps the effect of too much botox?
              Last edited by Smiley; 07-14-2008, 06:18 PM.

Comment

must be a remake cause i saw the movie rock monster in the 70's

Comment

Haven't seen it yet. Does it look anything like the one in Galaxy Quest?

Comment

Working...
                  X