HomeHaunt News August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HomeHaunt News August

The August Edition of HomeHaunters News and Reviews is out.
    In this issue there are many great things such as product reviews, prop building how-to’s, inside with other home haunters, make-up how-to’s, the all new Haunted Travels with “The Dead Away Guy”, food ideas, and much more!
    The PDF version will be up on the HomeHaunt News website later this week.
    Please enjoy!
    -johnny
    The website is beging updated to reflect any new changes, bare with that.

http://www.homehauntnews.com

update

Thanks everyone for liking the August issue. I know its only mid-July but were going to try and have them 2 weeks ready in advance for certain reasons, which you will see why in the future.

The PDF version is up as well. You can find the link on the webpage to it.

Anyone who has joined the mailing list and didn’t get a notification of the new issue release, it’s because we havnt sent out the release yet of the new issue. We will once we update the rest of the website the next few days. I posted it here just so you guys can have it now.
    Also, if you want to join the mailing list go to: http://www.homehauntnews.com/contact.html

One last thing…..someone emailed me and said, “I can only view the cover and one article”. They didn’t know they had to click on the “continue reading more” tab at the bottom of each page. Just figured I’d toss that out there for some of ya’s.

Again, Thanks for all the kind words. Hopefully everyone enjoys it. Be sure to share it with your haunted friends as well.

Any comments let me know. Id like to know what you guys like and dis-like.

-Johnny

Comment

Once again GREAT Issue Scareshack, Glad to have been able to contribute to the News and reviews again!
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Great job!!!!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
          Great job!!!!