Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Rob Zombie give up the Directing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Rob Zombie give up the Directing?

Just curious... I like to hear any comments here about RZ. Should he give up the directing??

Well, I would say hell no, this dude has TALENT all of his movies are "Blood, Gore, and Sex" and he just screwed all over John Carpenter's masterpiece once again this dude has talent, and all of his films are "Blood, Gore, and Sex!"

Well, I like his HALLOWEEN movie, even HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES and THE DEVIL'S REJECTS! Also, I heard he's planning to do the HALLOWEEN 2 re-imagining some of these days!! BUT WHY??? Rob Zombie's Halloween 2!
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Chris

Ask Tyler he knows all LMAO! Shane
    sigpic

Comment

The second half of Halloween was good but I didn't really care for the first half. I don't like his style at all. If he does do a Halloween 2 hopefully it will be more like the second half of the first one.
      Jared Layman

Comment

That last Halloween was lame as crap! Same ol same ol redneck abusive thing Rob Zombie keeps running with. The Myers character himself looked and performed great... The kid in the beginning and all that stuff, ruined it for me. I think putting a human face to Myers hurt the mystery behind the character.

I would much rather hear a new album from RZ then to see another movie, I've had my fill of trailer trash scenes from him...

Allan
        Last edited by MDKing; 07-14-2008, 10:08 PM.

Comment

So then the "Landfill" of your mind must be filled then?
          Then it must be time to stop recycling trash. hahahahah!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I think there's always room for one more DVD from RZ on my shelf.
            Personally, I'd like to see something original from him again instead
            of another reinvisioning. You can never have enough of Sid Haig's
            twisted yet brilliant acting.

That's my humble opinion anyhoo...

Virgil
            Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

Alright Virgil we get the point! LOL! But nah im growing tired of the same old crap Rob Zombies putting out too. He needs to go in another direction. This white trash stuff is getting old! Halloween 2 give me a break! The 1st one blew give it a rest! I wouldnt say he needs to quit doing movies cause he has talent. Just try something totally new and fresh. Maybe a remake of Alien! LOL! Just kidding.
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

love RZ and all his colorful charaters!

Favorite line from his movies comes from Sid in house of 1,000 corpses

"Well Shit the bed, what do he gotz here"
                Sean De Wane
                ----------------------------------------------
                The De Wane Asylum
                www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

I think he's done a great job... my vote is NO! He did a terrible job of developing charactors in Halloween but the fright level was better than any before it. Overall I loved his Hallowen movie!!!

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President
                  www.HalloweenProductions.com
                  www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                  www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Hummmmmmm

Who knows? I can say one thing he holds the record for using the GD word. I myself would not want to be standing next to him in a lighting storm though. Shane
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X