No announcement yet.

Gore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I once thought about selling something outside of my haunt to help the vertically challenged - you know those people that aren't quite tall enough to see over the person in front of them. I thought about selling these little, teensy, tiny, stools for short people to try out. Actually, I'm talking about the demo kind, not the full blown real ones.

After thinking long and hard about this, I figured I might get in trouble and turn people away if I had a big sign that read, "Stool Samples For Sale". :mrgreen:
    The Guardian of Evil
    Cayce - West Columbia Jaycees
    Hall of Horrors

www.HallofHorrors.com

Comment

[insert laughing here] :lol:
      Sean De Wane
      ----------------------------------------------
      The De Wane Asylum
      www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

.... :lol:
        "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear."
        -H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

yes apple juice was the drink... bathroom breaks are in evitable....
          go into this cup and store it with the apple juice to give that nice "Freah" scent
          www.Doomsdayproductions.com
          www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

only we can appreciate the humor in that. Most peoploe would probley think we're fircken nuts.. I love it!
            Sean De Wane
            ----------------------------------------------
            The De Wane Asylum
            www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

I like the fact that people think im a bit crazy,,,keeps the neighbors from bothering me when i need too get things done and they all show up at my haunt to see what they know will be a good show!

Comment

I used to set a table in my spooky kitchen with dirty plates and silverware featuring some burnt pieces of wood with motor oil on the plates and some dried lawn trimmings sprinkled over everything.
                Nobody ever mentioned anything about this, mainly because it fit right in with all the other stuff in that room! "Continuity, continuity!"
                Not having any money at all when I started this place, I went over the bluff behind the house and dug up some antique bottles from the 1910 landfill and put them in my Spooky kitchen with new labels of products I invented, and these were my inexpensive props for the kitchen routine for many years.
                I got alotta "miles" out of basically "nothing".(by common standards)
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

When i bought the 100 year old house i live in,it was full of everything one can imagine.The same family that built it lived here until the last one died a year before i aquired it.They had gone through the depression and never threw anythig away...a gold mine of props! I have yet too buy any nuts or bolts for anything and i still have a basement that has yet to be compleatly explored for the treasures it holds. Ive had the place for 10 years..

Comment

45 miles from here was a man who bought an old house that had a wine cellar below his basement(No, I have a wine cellar, but this is someone else)
                    The wine cellar was full of junk, old bicycles, furniture...it took him years to clean this one room out (everything had to be carried up stairs, you know.
                    As he finished attacking the last pile of junk in the far corner of the room he discovered under that junk a stairway going down! He is already below his basement, remember!
                    The stairs were packed full of more junk, it was a long, slow process but waiting there below the wine cellar was another wine cellar!
                    Another wine cellar packed full of junk!
                    It took him , I guess? a year of pulling stuff out of this third-floor underground room and he finally closed in on the last pile of stuff in the far corner ...and there was another set of stairs going down from there!!
                    And these stairs were also packed filled with junk!
                    He said, "To heck with it!" and I was told he quit working on it.
                    I can not imagine the physical labor and the time it took to build one wine cellar underground, let alone to stack three up , underground , below the basement level!!
                    I would be working like crazy clearing this stuff out if it were my place, there might be a fourth wine cellar below the third one!??
                    Everybody knows that's where the gold, silver and bones would be!
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I can't imagine not moving junk until i got too the end..it would drive me madd not knowing where it would end what was there....because as you said ..thats where the gold and the bones are..everyone knows that !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X