Vendors Shipping Status For 2008 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vendors Shipping Status For 2008 Season

Ok were heading down hill! The clock is ticking! Who out there has received their orders from TransWorld? And who has not recieved their products? Please follow the way I list mine so everyone can see the status of your orders!
    ***FrightProps - Status- Ordered at show recieved 3 weeks after show! A+
    ***ScareFactory-Status- Ordered at show just recently recieved! A+ (I think Dave maybe turning things around as he stated.)
    ***OakIsland- Ordered after show received a few weeks later. A+
    ***Distortions-Ordered after show received 4 weeks later. A+
    ***Unit70-Ordered after show added to order a few weeks back have not received yet. Brady keeps me informed and I told them to take their time as long as I have it be end of Aug. I will go ahead and give them an A+ because these boys are on their game.
    ***Buckeys Boneyard-Ordered at show received 3 weeks after show. A+
    I also ordered from several smaller companies and already recieved all of them all did great jobs in getting me my products.
    ***CFX I just ordered from Wes but I will also give them an A+ as this company too is on their game! Well folks Shane for the 2008 season has no complaints with the companies this year. Although I have done much business with all these guys in the past and always had GREAT EXPERIENCES!!! THANKS GUYS! AS FAR AS SHANE AND GRAYSTONE MANOR GO YOU GUYS ARE SOME OF THE BEST OF THE BEST! Shane and thats Happy Shane this time!
    sigpic

***Frightprops- Ordered at the show but have not received, yet he charged me in May after saying he would charge before shipping. I need to look into this.
    ***OakIsland- Ordered at show and received
    ***Unit70- Ordered a few weeks after show and can't get ahold of them from what I understand. I am not expecting anything from them until end of July/Aug anyway.
    There are others but I don't want to go into how I feel about those situations.
    Jared Layman

Comment

Scarefactory shipped to us 110%.

Every other vendor has either shipped 50% or their stuff is on its way.

I'm very happy with everyone!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Jared

Thats the reason or purpose of this thread to see how companies are doing. So by all means if there is something on your mind or you feel you may not be getting your product list them here. If nothing else they might see it here and contact you. As far as Unit70 I taked with Brady yesterday they are not doing a lot of phone chit chat but I assure you they are working on your products! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

hey larry

Hey Larry you recieved our intestines in an extremely quick response did you not??? lol I know with all you order must be tough to keep track but that was a big order.

Jeff
          sigpic
          The only place to get more realistic body parts is the local morgue"
          www.GrossParts.Com

Comment

Only on Haunt World could you post "Big Order Of Intestines" and not have the cops called on you.lol.
            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

I have to give kudos to Oak Island, Gore Galore, Mini-Spotlight, GEP, and Edge Design so far this year ...
              Scott Simmons
              The ScareHouse / Undead Productions Inc.

http://www.scarehouse.com
              http://youtube.com/thescarehouse

Comment

Fright Catalog- placed order and received within 3 days - A++

Minions Web- placed order and took over 8 weeks to get 1 web gun - B-

Forum Novelties- placed order and received within 1 week - A+

Dillon- placed order, they were extremely helpful over the phone, they have some kick ass realistic snakes - A+++

Oak Island - placed my order back on the 1st of may, still waiting, called several times and all I hear is they are still working on orders, its the claustrophobia I, disappointed with them thus far, STILL WAITING!!!

Morbid Industries - these guys were real JERKS, they refused to sell me any products unless I ordered at least $1,000 from them, let me qoute them, "Our product is of the greatest quality, if you can't order at least $1,000 then we can't sell to you!" When I'm ready to spend $1K with them, I will never buy any of their products ever!!! - FFFFFF

Haunted Enterprises- these guys are great, I ordered 10 Maestro's controllers, 10 PIR sensors, picture frame, 2 mounted animal heads (dog and gorilla), I received weekly updates for 3 weeks and received my order. These are quality products from a quality seller. They will be getting my buisness again - A+++

Gore Galore- ordered 4 corpsification kits at HCON and waited about 6 weeks to get them, when I e-mailed they were getting stuff ready for MHC and I was waiting for more kits to be made. Little disappointed in the wait, but the product was good quality. - B+

Comment

Guys

Its good to hear how all the vendors are doing out there. Come on guys I know theres lots of haunts still out there fill us in on your favorite and not so favorite companies and how they are doing on getting your orders!!!!!! Shane
                  sigpic

Comment

Shane what did you get from Scarefactory?

Darkangel

Comment

Hey Dark

Well I only bought 2 items from them this year. It was the wolves and the old lady on the walker. I know lots of people like the giant things they carry. They just don't fit into the theam of Graystone Manor. Our story line is based on a real doctor so most everything at Graystone is human related the wolves we kinda figured would work because they have broke in the the old Mansion. I have a ton of items coming in from my boys Bo and Brady at Unit70 and they are doing me a dog to go with another dog we got from Distortions. Everything else in the manor are human! Thats just the way I like it. Keepin it real baby keepin it real!!!!!! Thanks for the question babe did you get anything from them? Shane
                      sigpic

Comment

Updates!Updates!Updates!

Ok its been 3 weeks now anyone got any updated info on their products? Whos got all their producst? whos still owed products? come on guys let us know!!!! Shane
                        sigpic

Comment

Still waiting for my Scarefactory order...
                          Kevin
                          MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

minispotlight.com - received. as always on time

hauntbots - received. (the fastest yet)

scarefactory - still waiting and worried as seems to be the standard year after year. we even placed half the order about a month or more before transworld.

UPDATE.(after several calls scarefactory has shipped to us!) Hooray!

unit 70 - still waiting but should be in a week or so.

fright props - still waiting

gore galore - still waiting

edge designs - received on time

creative/haunt visions - still waiting

nethercraft - received on time

oak island - received half order

shipwreck - still waiting

illusinator - still waiting

spooky woods fx - still waiting (on time) <---sorry forgot to add this!

extreme creators - not received yet but on time and in contact

morbid - still waiting. they usually come in dead last

digital sound and lighting - received

wolfe - received

poison props - received

incharacter/forum/rubies - received
                            Last edited by Kano; 08-13-2008, 12:20 PM.

Comment

As a vendor and a haunt onwer I hate to see this. Vendors need to understand the haunt side of operations as well as their own. On the haunt side of things I need to have my orders in place more or less by now so that I can fine tune my haunt. I HATE waiting until the last minute to try to fit something in.

As a vendor we pride ourselves on getting everything out immediately, if it does not ship that day we let you know exactly when it will ship. More often than not if we have any wait it is on customer payment, never on our side. I am truly sorry and hope the industry can improve and be more responsive to the haunt commmunity and understand our issues.

Jeff
                              sigpic
                              The only place to get more realistic body parts is the local morgue"
                              www.GrossParts.Com

Comment

Working...
                              X