Looking for airbrush equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for airbrush equipment

Looking for airbrush equipment for makeup. Specifically the Deluxe Fantasy kit from Graftobian. Anyone have one used to part with? Drop me an email at foundationforfear@gmail.com

Thanks!
    Megan

Hi, I have the what-cha macall-it 2000. We got it at transworld a couple of years ago and it works great. It switches color by rotating a dial. new $1,000 plus templates and $300 worth of paint and stuff. Yours for only $600
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Go to Dixieart.com or coastairbrush.com - you can get an entire setup (professional dual action airbrush, airline, moisture trap, bottles and paint) for less than $250. There is no need for a "specialty airbrush" to do cosmetic application.
      Madness does not always howl. Sometimes it is that quiet voice in the middle of the night asking, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Comment

I dont know how many airbrushes you need but I have a nice one I would sell at a good price. Send me a pm. I will tell you more about it.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Mission Accomplished

Hi all!

Picked up a similar five gun system I was looking for with compressor, manifold, guns, etc for $375 with shipping. Apparently the key is to look for airbrush tattoo equipment. Same stuff, just less expensive. Came with some tattoo paint. Lasts longer than stage makeup I would want to use nightly. So, afterI do case makeup, one of my staff members is going to do temporary tattoos down at the line. I picked up some Blacklight reactive tat makeup cheap. Add that in to what came with the kit, and we have plenty to do tats for clients in line all 12 nights. Thought it would add to line entertainment as well.

Thanks for the advice to look at other types of kits!

Comment

Working...
          X